★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Michael Daniel
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: How many apps offer the possibility of a cash give away at no cost to you? iNiT2WiNiT is a one of a kind application and ALL FOR FREE.

But how can it be free? Most free apps these days make money through advertising. This app works the same way but we are reimbursing revenue back into the app as a cash prize for one lucky weekly winner.

"The more you play, the more we pay!". That's right, simply use this application to win tickets into the weekly draw and you could be this weeks winner!

The total prize is determined by the amount of users, so share with friends, family and everyone else you can possibly think of and watch the cash giveaway rise.

Good luck!

This giveaway is only open to Australian Residents. ACT excluded.

For full terms and conditions please visit envisionapps.com.au or click the dollar button inside the app to visit the giveaway page.

NSW Permit No. LTPM-14-00380.

SA Approval of Electronic Drawing System Approval No: 1148.

The odds of winning the giveaway are dependent upon the number of entries obtained by the entrant over the total number of entries obtained by all entrants. E.g. If you obtain 5 entries and there are 40 entries in total then your chance of winning is 5/40.

Apple, Facebook and Twitter are in no way associated with the iNiT2WiNiT giveaway.

MickyD90's comments:
Hey guys,

Just released a new app to the Apple Iphone store called 'iNiT2WiNiT - Easter Edition' that lets users play a game and unlock entries into a weekly cash give away. The give away is currently funded by myself although I am hoping with enough users the ad revenue will take over and help pay for prizes.

Let me know what you think

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/init2winit-easter-edition/id849938825?ls=1&mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-17-2014, 03:39 AM
Have a link?
04-17-2014, 03:53 AM
Link added to original post.