Where is the Touch KO update?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by strato g, Nov 21, 2009.

1. strato g

strato g Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Many games come along that are preceeded by alot of hype, but not all of them are deserving of it. Touch KO however is one that is well deserving. Even with the current glitches and needed improvements, it remains unmatched within it's genre ( in the app store ). Super KO Boxing is awesome, but it's more arcadish. I've left honest, no BS reviews for Touch KO, on the app store. My reviews were based on very extensive gameplay. Hopefully the developers have read them and decide to factor them in for future update(s). That is assuming there are still updates in the works. Come on guys, don't let this one fall by the way side.

2. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Too late.

3. Diablohead

Diablohead Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Freelancer, PC game developer
    I didn't play the game for ages but lately started playing again, a classic gem of a game which more people should try.

4. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    I'm with the OP on this one, where Chillingo and M Bros., is the promised update? You all will go down as one hit wonders whithout a chance of redemtion if you don't follow through with your word. Unfortunately, the big name publishers will continue to be successful while you devs will not be forgotten for said untruthfulness. What a shame:(