Music Producer Offering Services

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by dennymoofoo, Jun 22, 2011.

1. dennymoofoo

dennymoofoo New Member

Jun 22, 2011
    #1 dennymoofoo, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    Hi

I am 27 and i am a profesional producer. I have been producing music profesionally for around 7 years and have been playing instruments and composing for nearly 20 years. I am clasically trained and I play the piano, guitar and saxophone but my main instrument is the piano. I mainly make electronic music like drum n bass, dubstep, house, trance but i also make funk, jazz and even classical.

As far as iphone music and sound development is concerned I have worked on the game Buster's Flight by 306 Designs http://www.306designs.com/ producing the music and sound effect assets for the game and they are very happy with my work and I am also in the middle of working on other projects aswell. Outside of that i have also written music for bands and I have produced music for various plays and short films, but I produce music mainly as a solo artist. I also work with vocalists if anyone needed a singer in one of there game sound tracks aswell.

I use Cubase, Ableton and Reason and have advanced knowledge in all of these applications including mastering aswell. I have a full music studio set up with audio monitors, mixing desk, a piano, guitar, midi keyboard, external hardware effects units and so on and so forth so i am totally equipped to work on any project that im asked to do.

Here is a picture of my studio so you can see the equipment that i use.
    [​IMG]

PM me if you would like anymore information or to listen to some songs or you can e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks. :)

2. 306Designs

306Designs Active Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Denny completed background music and sound effects for my game, Buster's Flight! He is great at what he does. I was amazed that what he gave me was completed in only a day. I recommend him 1000% if you need someone for your game.