Universal MetalWars 3 by Goorusoft

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sink_or_swim, Jul 16, 2013.

1. scape211

scape211 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Graphic Designer
    Totally agree on mega-bosses. I like how there is one mission (mission 7 i think) where a higher level mech comes and the music changes. This is like a mini-boss that introduces a higher level mech. More of that would be cool as you progress.

Also, I have to compare a couple things in relation to that with MW2. First off, i remember at least one mega boss at the end that was a giant mech you cant get in game. It would be awesome to have something like that in this game. I like the new enemy gunship in MW3; maybe a beefed up version of that?

The enemy in MW2 also made comments on the chat log at the top. Usually at the start of the match as a taunt, then later on if they died. Would be great to have that back. And if you combine that with the current briefing screen and label certain enemy mechs as the target, you get an additional layer of story element without having to add heavy content. Currently the story is kind of simple and flat. Having a face, name, and maybe a list of wrong-doings from enemy mechs in the briefing screen would make it more interesting and satisfying to kill.

Love the new update though! thanks for cockpit view and boost :)

2. pauldavidmerritt

pauldavidmerritt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    Ultrasound reporting systems
    East Rutherford NJ
    Cockpit view is fantastic! It added to the fun three times over.

3. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    On sale again. If I--for some strange reason--had to, I'd pay the 0.99c another time just to remain ownership of this great work of art.

Thank you, pondecat.

One particular thing that bugs me is MW3's incorrect English. As wonderful as this game is, I would still prefer my games to be language efficient with more proper, lore friendly and grammatically correct writing. I feel MW3 would gain more attention and, by return, give pondecat(the developer) more support to continually improve our experience with the game.

Please consider these adjustments as something to be rendered in one of your near-future updates.

I am so excited to get more updates to this. MW3 being one of my favorite iOS games, further support--specifically from you--is such a gift to us gamers!

4. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013
    Quote every word!

5. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Any additions/enhancements for us to be looking out for in future updates? Hope things are going well for you, pondecat.

6. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    Hei guys and devs please help! I tried to run MW3 yesterday, it was a while I wasn't playing, and it freezes on loading screen... I think that in the meanwhile I was not playing I updated to iOS 7.0.3. Could it be the reason of this problem? How can I fix this? I can't play it at all? Oh my God!!!! Please help!!!

7. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    I noticed that if I put my iPhone 4s in airplane mode, the game starts. I think that the problem is related to Game Center. Tried to restart the game, to delete it and reinstall, but the problem persists. Only in airplane mode I can play... Any suggestion?

8. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    Other notice. I think game center is not involved... Even signing out from it the problem persist. The only solution is putting the phone in airplane mode on starting up the game... When I play I can turn off airplane mode and the game runs regularly... Any ideas?

9. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    ok I have evidence that I played MW3 on october 14 whitout problems... I ran the game today for the first time since that date and the only modification to my phone is the ios update to version 7.0.3 on october 23... So I think that it is related to ios update. Devs please answer me!!! Pondecat please!!!

10. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    Now everything is ok!!! I ran some other games using game center and then MW3 and everything is ok!

11. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    One Up! for this great mech simulator!!! Guys do not let it be forgot... And devs how about news on future updates?

12. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    I have been looking for a good Mech game on IOS forever!!

Aaaaand now I'm super bummed out, how could anyone make a Mech game without multiplayer?? :(

13. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    try the campaign... it is awesome!

14. pauldavidmerritt

Sep 4, 2012
    Male
    East Rutherford NJ
    Goorusoft, please create fixes/updates. This is a great game I'm proud to own. This game is wonderful, and could be much better when improved on.

15. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    Now Free!!! Go get it now!!! It is one of the best games I have ever played!!!!

16. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    It's 32 bit so it will be gone soon,suggesting to buy it whoever still wants.

17. Truncana

Mar 18, 2013
    I hope they update it...