App description: [Update Issue]
Loading Optimization
Bug fixes

One day, dead bodies started to wake up from graves.
All humans of the city have died. You are the only one who has survived in the hell.
SURVIVE at the city of the dead.
You have only two choices to kill them or to be killed.

It is a full 3D game basing on the Unity 3D engine. A variety of zombies, you have never seen before in usual mobile games, do not let you away from the screen.
Unique 17kinds of zombies show off their various acting patterns with fabulous animation and it makes you never feel bored while you play this game.

*The Creative Shooting Game basing on diverse and natural animation skills*
The one thing really different from other games is using motion capture animations which are really rare to see in the recent mobile games. Because of that, you can feel that the zombies in the movies are acting on your screen in real.

*New experiences through the special AI
The zombies do not just walk to you straightly. They come close to you with various acting patterns which give you marvelous experiences.

*150 exciting missions and over 20 kinds of weapons*
The 150 missions make you unable to take your eyes off from the screen and you feel that you are the edge of your seat. And also, you can enjoy more than 20 different sorts of weapons when you are into the stages.

*Optimized Full 3D Mobile Game*
Even when you play this game with an old device, it works very well.

[Free Updates]
More missions coming soon.

Rosswet's comments:
Hello,
We are Rosswet Mobile.

'Awake Zombie' is available on the IOS app store.

02-25-2013, 05:53 AM
Dudes, check the OP. Rosswet is apparently the dev here. Unless TA mods can prove that karkas isn't a random fan with bad English who's new to TA, I'll call the benefit of the doubt card. I could be wrong, but the opposite could also be true.

Just sayin'.
02-25-2013, 06:15 AM
Obvious cash grab.

02-25-2013, 06:56 AM
Yeah, not looking good from where I'm standing...
Ill avoid this one.

planck
02-25-2013, 02:42 PM
There's nothing for us to say but we are sorry.

Some of teammate did very foolish act.
We have to apologize to all people in this forum for our silly act.

That was inexcusable behavior.
02-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosswet View Post

If I was a rookie Developer that made a game where I really thought I had something, I too would be desperate enough to make a few fake accounts saying its awesome or whatever. So I don't blame your thinking process, Rosswet. I would probably be doing the same thing if I made a potentially great game like the one you have.

You're desperate to get your game out there and polish it up. I get that. And I'm pretty sure more than half of the people reading these forums would do the same to promote their new game if they would. So again, I have empathy for you.

I like the look of the game. It looks nice! Not the bigges fan of this style of FPS, but I would definately grab this game if I had the extra dough in my account. I like that there's a lot of customizations

Last edited by SmackDatButt; 02-25-2013 at 03:23 PM.
02-25-2013, 04:50 PM
Quote:
If I was a rookie Developer that made a game where I really thought I had something, I too would be desperate enough to make a few fake accounts saying its awesome or whatever. So I don't blame your thinking process, Rosswet. I would probably be doing the same thing if I made a potentially great game like the one you have.

You're desperate to get your game out there and polish it up. I get that. And I'm pretty sure more than half of the people reading these forums would do the same to promote their new game if they would. So again, I have empathy for you.

I like the look of the game. It looks nice! Not the bigges fan of this style of FPS, but I would definately grab this game if I had the extra dough in my account. I like that there's a lot of customizations

Thank you for saying so.

We have already made a big mess of things.
And we'll have to take responsibility for this.

But we will do our best.

Thank you again.
02-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosswet View Post

Smack (sorry, I simply cannot bring myself to type that out) already covered it, but yeah.

I for one appreciate your candor, and you've got no worries with me. It takes real character to admit your mistakes, as I think everyone can agree.

A bunch of us just get bristly because it's annoying to see a thread filled with 20+ posts from users who just joined yesterday, have a total of 1 post, and LOVE a game more than life itself.

That said, if I made a game and went through what some of you guys go through to try selling it, who knows what I'd try...

Good luck with the game, and welcome to TA!

DBC

I give up.
02-27-2013, 05:18 AM
Crash issue at iphone 3gs , ipod 3rd , ipod 4th

We are so sorry for the inconvenience about the crash problem that has been happened at iphone 3gs , ipod 3rd , ipod 4th.

It has been occured owing to the lack of memory of those devices. When you reboot your devices it will work better. So please understand just for a moment until we fix this problem. We will do our best to fix it as soon as possible.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by Rosswet; 02-27-2013 at 05:24 PM.