• Publisher: Tokiolabs, LLC
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 32.2 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Kingdom of Ghouls Castle - Where Adventure awaits your every turn... Battle vs the evil goblins and ghouls as you collect coins and follow the hero Arthur, to collect the golden key and in turn, complete your quest.

Featuring fun and easy to control gameplay, along with exciting action and adventure, Kingdom of Ghouls is a game you will not want to stop playing!

rwaller1's comments:
Hey guys,

Would love for you all to try our casual platform game Kingdom Of Ghouls & Ghosts Castle Adventure.

We are looking at adding more gamely options and levels and wanted your feedback.

04-08-2014, 08:28 AM
I edited your post to include the app info in it. If you want to do that in the future just hit edit of your post so you can see the code I used.

It looks cool but I personally don't like icons on my screen that say free on them. It's a pet peeve I have that I don't want people to look at my icons and see that.
04-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the edit for me! We are looking at expanding the game quite a bit from features to more levels. There is a non-free icon ready as well. Good feedback though thank you!