App description: Drive your motorbike through the highway dodging traffic and chase the armored truck. Use your gun to shoot the back doors until they open, and then get all the money you can. Demonstrate your ability and dominate the leaderboards in this high score chaser mini game!

Universal app.
Retro flavor.
Local High Scores leaderboard.
Game Center Leaderboards to compete worldwide!

Enjoy!
04-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Aw, bummer it seems it's tilt-only. Would be great if it had touch/drag controls like Dead Ahead.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-15-2014, 09:45 PM
Could have been decent.
This game is why I hate tilt controls and don't buy games where that is the only option.
04-16-2014, 06:29 AM
Bike Assault (Free, Universal, Pixel Art)

Hello people!

We're Alberto and Dani again, and we have finished another little FREE universal pixel art mini-game titled Bike Assault:

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

Youtube link | Pop Up

SCREENSHOTS

LINKS:

Download: Bike Assault on iTunes App Store
Development: Bike Assault - Release and Development Details on SlideDB

We hope you like it!
04-16-2014, 09:37 AM
InstaDOWNLOAD!!!
04-16-2014, 11:21 AM
This looks a bit like Dead Ahead without the zombies. Interesting....
04-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Assets are very similar to Dead Ahead. Unfortunately, it's tilt only and rotation is locked to the opposite of what I'm used to (button to left instead of right).

It took me a few tries to figure out this has nothing to do about just avoiding the armored trucks....the only scoring is collecting the cash that they drop (after you line up behind the van and ur character auto fires). That.....j fortunately just doesn't feel great with tilt only. I could see MFi really benefitting this, and definitely atleast a virtual stick setup ala Dead Ahead.

EDIT: went back and played DH and the one difference here is you can move all over the screen. So, that would make virtual a tough implementation without adding a pedal and break (or acceleration and deceleration buttons)

Last edited by chief78; 04-16-2014 at 09:27 PM.
04-17-2014, 08:13 AM
I would gladly pay a dollar to remove the ads. And yes, some floating directional controls would be awesome. Tilt is too hard when the truck and a bus are trying to squeeze you to death. Fun little simple high score game....perhaps some future updates with a variety of cars, bike options and scenery?
04-18-2014, 01:35 AM
Tilt controls on this game is so bad, could have been a great game with touch control option