Galaxoid - A retro space shooter

10-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Galaxoid - A retro space shooter

Hi everyone,

I've just released Galaxoid for iOS!

Galaxoid is a retro space shooter based on arcade games of the 80's. It's all about high scores. 50 levels, 5 bosses and Game Center Scores!

Web
http://www.ios.galaxoidgame.com

iTunes
itms://itunes.com/apps/galaxoid

Promo code links:
http://tokn.co/gwfncm6q
http://tokn.co/0c5qyjjm
http://tokn.co/kqec8wed
http://tokn.co/qn9wmghf
http://tokn.co/4jv8zvu5
http://tokn.co/3spketwe
http://tokn.co/c2k7hjr4
http://tokn.co/sfjakwb8
http://tokn.co/a676xgxs
http://tokn.co/wgyfgvgb
http://tokn.co/hsv6skyv
04-15-2014, 08:58 AM
Galaxoid Update has been submitted Including Mfi support!

Also, Galaxoid will be released on the Mac App Store this Thursday, April 17.
04-15-2014, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismyhc View Post
Galaxoid Update has been submitted Including Mfi support!

Also, Galaxoid will be released on the Mac App Store this Thursday, April 17.
Terrific! Just got my Mfi controller. Really enjoyed playing before with my 8-bitty...made the game more fun because my scores were better.

04-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Ismyhc,

Hey thanks for putting in ios 7 joystick support, sorry for prodding so much about icade and the new controller support, but it is great!!!
04-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Ismyhc,

Hey thanks for putting in ios 7 joystick support, sorry for prodding so much about icade and the new controller support, but it is great!!!
No worries! Exciting to get this update out!

Ps. Galaxoid is launching on the Mac App Store as well this Thursday April 17.
04-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismyhc View Post
No worries! Exciting to get this update out!

Ps. Galaxoid is launching on the Mac App Store as well this Thursday April 17.
Me too will be excited to play on my ios 7 joystick and my icade now! Thanks a million!
12-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Just found this game. Been looking for a good fixed shooter, the controls are spot on and the gameplay is what's to be expected. So far so good. I know I'm late to the party again.
01-13-2015, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry Hannahan View Post
Just found this game. Been looking for a good fixed shooter, the controls are spot on and the gameplay is what's to be expected. So far so good. I know I'm late to the party again.
Hey! Thanks for shout out! Im glad you are enjoying Galaxoid!
01-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismyhc View Post
Hey! Thanks for shout out! Im glad you are enjoying Galaxoid!

I love the game. By far the best modern fixed shooter.