Kole Audio Solutions (Music & Sound)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Kole, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    #1 Kole, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    [​IMG]

Hello fellow Game Developers,

My name is Kole Hicks and I'm the Owner of Kole Audio Solutions, a Music & Sound Design business with a focus in developing the highest quality Audio Experience for Games. I'm always on the lookout for partnering with professional developers on interesting projects to create a more immersive and satisfying game experience through Audio, no matter the style or scope. Please feel free to browse through the website and listen to some of my previous work examples. If you like what you hear and think that we may be able to work together, or just have a few questions, don't hesitate to get in touch!

Best,

Kole Hicks
    KoleAudioSolutions.com

What Kole Audio Solutions Provides:

*Emotionally Evocative Music - From Heart-Pumping Hybrid Orchestral to Fun & Quirky Acoustic Guitar Pop

*Immersive Sound Effects - From Gritty Sword Impacts & Earth-Rumbling Explosions to Satisfying UI Button Clicks

*Consulting & Guidance - We'll collaborate with you on determining what Audio assets are needed, how they should sound, & where they go.

Demonstration of Previous Work:

Music & Sound for Games (Reel)

Credits:

One of my most recent projects was creating all of the Music & Sound Effects for "Cities of Legend." A Social game from Wicked Sweet Games based on the Hit novel from Marie Lu, "Legend."

To hear more Music/Sound Examples & browse through many other Credits, please visit www.KoleAudioSolutions.com

How to Contact:
    [email protected]

2. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Edited my original Post to feature a new Music/Sound for Games Reel & I also have a few additional updates.

Braindex (Sound Design) - A trivia game where you play against celebrities has just been released and is sitting near the top of the Entertainment Apps chart!

Kelethin (Arrangement) - For fans of Classic EverQuest. I made this fun little arrangement of the Wood Elf city's Main theme.

3. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
  4. BrandonLassiter

BrandonLassiter Well-Known Member

Great working with you on Word Warfare Kole! For those thinking of possibly hiring him, he provided great work, extremely fast and with nailed what we were looking for on the first try!

5. Kole

Kole Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Audio Designer
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks Brandon, it was a pleasure working with you as well. Appreciate the kind words & endorsement!