Today, 10:05 AM
This game is now free, probably for a limited time.
Today, 10:07 AM
Absolutely fantastic little game, definitely don't miss out. Couldn't recommend it more!
Today, 12:09 PM
Forgot about this one, but now that i've played it, it definitely is a fantastic arcade-y that's easy to recommend.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
Today, 02:27 PM
Yes, it's free only for 2 days so make sure to grab it if you don't have it yet!

Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciate!

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator
Today, 03:59 PM
Wow, I love that Qwiboo is still around. Would love an update to Aqua Globs at some point. Probably my favorite line-drawing game from back in the day. Been on my device since it was first released.
Today, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smes3817 View Post
Wow, I love that Qwiboo is still around. Would love an update to Aqua Globs at some point. Probably my favorite line-drawing game from back in the day. Been on my device since it was first released.
I'll be here forever, hahaha I wanted to update Aqua Globs long time ago to support the new devices, but I lost the source codes few years ago when my notebook was stolen I was stupid to not have latest backups (it was my first game, I know better now).

I'm almost finished with my new game that I'll be posting about here soon and will be looking at updating Beyond Gravity as well.

Beyond Gravity developer & creator
Bike Baron developer & co-creator
Aqua Globs developer, artist & creator