Universal Beat Sneak Bandit - (by Simogo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Feb 15, 2012.

1. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Simogo said that there are 67 levels in total

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I count 69! 68 if you don't count the finale, which I might add, was a definite increase in difficulty, but I got it ;)

3. Ninjagorilla

Ninjagorilla Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Yup, 69 levels in all. 40 normal stages, 16 shadow stages, 12 remix stages and 1 boss/finale.

4. Synthesyze

Synthesyze Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The boss level was a pleasant increase in difficulty. After trying it for a few times, I slowed myself down and took the time to observe a couple times before attempting the section.

5. farjo08

farjo08 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2011
    #85 farjo08, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    Has anyone gotten the "Beat Freak Bandit" achievement? It's the one for collecting all the small clocks.

I completed the game (including the remix levels) with all clocks in each (all the levels also show as starred) but this achievement did not unlock for me.

Also, anyone have any tips for beating the finale under 150 seconds?

6. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    Some say pleasant, others say frustrating... I found the game relatively easy, have four-clocked all the levels, but I'm totally stuck in the finale. Which wouldn't be that bad because I don't really care about officially finishing the game but I want to play the remix levels :(

7. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    I've noticed that Sanuku isn't very good at rhythm games. :p

8. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Don't know if anyone else mentioned it so far, but this game brings a whole new meaning to "clocking" a game. :p

9. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Finally! 20/20 achievements completed! This game is hands down the best original game i've played on ios and one of my favorite rythmn experience ever (and i've played a lot of them!)
    Congrats Simogo!

10. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Game Impressions

I am rhythmically challenged, but I am still finding this fun and at about the right level of difficulty. I am partway through chapter 2. I like this much better then Bumpy Road.the graphics are great and the music is catchy. 5 of 5 stars!

11. tronz

tronz Active Member

Sep 14, 2011
    tokyo
    I also can not acquire the achievement.

12. Honki

Honki Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    achievements issue

I adore this game, which is why I was very eager to finish it at 100%.
    I collected all the clocks in all the levels (remix included) and yet the last two achievements simply won't show up.
    The only other thing I'm missing is I wasn't able to beat the damn boss in under 150 seconds (yet!!).
    Any solution? Have you encountered issues with the achievements?

13. killercow

#93 killercow, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    I've been able to obtain all the achievements without any issue. The 150 seconds one is quite tricky and you really need to do it without missing a single thing. It's hard but not impossible. Persistance is key ;)

14. Honki

Honki Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Oh, I believe you, absolutely.
    But I am wondering if you have to do the boss in under 150 seconds first, in order to get the last two achievements, although they should have nothing to do with each other...
    It says "collect all little clocks" and "complete all stages", which I clearly did.

I guess there's only one way to find out: beat the boss again :(

15. killercow

Mine unlocked before I even attempted the boss, so I don't think that they are linked!

16. MDavis360

MDavis360 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    I too am having issues with these last 2 achievements.

17. dogkendra

dogkendra Member

Apr 16, 2012
    Game Impressions

Just about a perfect game, fun and very addicting. Took a while to stop the tune from playing in my head though. Very sad to finish it, hoping for more levels.

18. Hebug

Hebug Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Same. How disappointing. I was keeping it around just to finish these last 2 before deleting and turns out it doesn't even work?

19. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

I've watched the trailers, read reviews, watched gameplay...and I still don't understand this game.

I want to buy because I enjoy puzzlers and stealth but can someone explain the game? I just can't wrap my head around the mechanics

Or are there any similar flash games I can play to get feel for the concept?