★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Personally I think you still can't beat the setup of quiz game land, I love the boardgame style with the question squares and bonus rounds. Would love a sequel or update for it
Thanks! We have a special love for Quiz Game Land too... it was our first commercial game, already almost 5 years ago! We updated it several times with new enemies, questions, minigames and retina display graphics but, unfortunately, it never did good enough sales-wise to make a sequel possible. With 8 stages, over 60 enemies and over 1000 questions, it was a really long project.

On the other hand, some people said it was too long and time-consuming for an iOS game and ended up playing only the Millionaire Mode instead of the Story Mode, that's why we decided to go with a simpler type of gaming quiz with VideoGamesQuiz and its sequels. Nevertheless it's great to know there are some fans of Quiz Game Land, we hope we can release a sequel someday!
05-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercoders View Post
Thanks! We look forward to reading your impressions!

I really like the game. I used to play a lot of gameboy games and it brings back memories

Thanks