10-16-2013, 08:11 AM
It's the best runner ever made. I don't mind a bit if a during. Slow mo is longer new level is great. When u but the magnet u get way more if them then in previous version. U get microfilms on the course now. Don't like double rapping for jet pack cuz I accidentally use it when I don't want to. New characters are cool
10-16-2013, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcandance View Post
It's the best runner ever made. I don't mind a bit if a during. Slow mo is longer new level is great. When u but the magnet u get way more if them then in previous version. U get microfilms on the course now. Don't like double rapping for jet pack cuz I accidentally use it when I don't want to. New characters are cool
Fine... fine. I'll download it ONE MORE TIME. lol

I actually downloaded it and deleted it before opening it about a week ago.

I think I just got spoiled by how effortless and relatively grind-free Subway Surfers is and how perfect the controls are. The grind in AD has always seemed so HUGE comparatively every time I try to get into it... but I do so LOVE the theme of AD...

DBC

I give up.
10-16-2013, 08:39 AM
Am I the only one that still plays this I need some competition
10-20-2013, 08:54 AM
OK, so I reloaded AD... AGAIN...

I'm paying for and can equip boosts one at a time? And people compare this to Subway Surfers saying it's LESS of a grind than SS?

Uhm, yeah, not even close. Unless I'm missing something (and I hope I am), this game is a MONUMENTAL grind, especially when compared to SS.

Beyond that, the controls are not nearly as precise, I've experienced lots of cheap deaths in a couple hours of play, Gem pick-ups have not been nearly as generous as in SS... IDK, I must have a version of AD different from the one others are playing.

I would love to hear some tips on making this less of an unrewarding grind-fest...

DBC

I give up.
10-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Latest update dropped today: Apparently the Film Canisters are easier to get. Haven't seen any in 20+ runs, but I did notice it now takes 2 to continue, as opposed to the previous 1. Great.

Has anyone got the achievement for playing multiple days in a row to register? I've played 4 consecutive days (got daily rewards each day for confirmation) but have yet to see any of them register...

Must say, I am enjoying it for what it is. Seems like the key is to enjoy the running, but not worry about the boosts, etc...

DBC

I give up.