Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-05-2013, 01:30 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Freaking loved the mp in the first game. Then, it just died one day. That was 2009. Can't wait to check out the game now after all these years.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:39 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

For those who have a iPod touch 4. It's so laggy it's unplayable.
And then I'm getting stuck in the loading screen...
Old 05-05-2013, 04:21 PM

I have been waiting for this game so long this weekend is awesome first Star Command and now this. I played its fine on my iPad 2. Look for me FLORENDAS.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:56 AM

So happy that this finally came out. I'm on the west coast but notice there's better players on US East that actually know how to play. What time are others playing?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:50 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Still rough around the corners. During the first Fight overall I literally got stucked somewhere in the Map and couldn`t move anymore around and to make it worse the Quit Button didn`t worked and when it suddenly started to work again the Game got stucked on that Loading Screen and I had to close the Game.

After this first pretty rough Fight I did load up the Game a second time up and was able to record the above Gameplay and the Game did run pretty stable this time.

Note to the Developer:

I don`t know if the Game is keeping a Log File of every Step in the Game but if it is the Developer is Free to sent me a PM where I should sent the Log File to so the Developer can look into it.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Thanks everyone for the initial impressions both positive and negative. Although it's Free To Play, we made sure that we don't have an immediate pay wall and that you can continue playing forever and be just as good as anyone else without ever paying. Right now, we have 3 mechs that are on "Trial" and plan to switch the Trial mechs to 3 different mechs on a weekly basis. That way players can try out the mechs that they want before they buy. I can also assure that iMech Online is not pay-to-win (we've gotten some reviews saying that it was...) A level 1 player that hasn't spent anything but is decent at shooters can and will beat just about any noob that paid $100+ and bought everything you can possibly buy.

In regards to the turning controls, we're adding in a fix so that it doesn't anchor to the fire button which is causing it to immediately go left first. This will be fixed in the next build.

We're also adding in big optimizations so that the game is more playable on the lower-end devices like the iPod Touch 4 and the iPhone 4. Those should also be in the next build.

Thanks Sanuku for the video! We actually found that gameplay stuck bug where you couldn't move anymore were able to fix it last night on the fly.

We plan to continue to release new mechs, change the mech rotation and of course fix all the bugs and issues that you all are seeing. We hope to see you guys that didn't have such a great experience come back as we fix things as it definitely is a work in progress and a huge project for a small indie team working out of an apartment for the past year.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 AM
iPad mini

How exactly does rating work? I just played a game where only one other guy joined. I killed him 3 times, he quit and the game ended. So I finished with 3 kills, 0 deaths, 0 assists. My rating dropped by 25 points. Does this mean if I want to keep my rating up, I have to quit games unless there are a bunch of other people playing?
Old 05-16-2013, 04:11 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
How exactly does rating work? I just played a game where only one other guy joined. I killed him 3 times, he quit and the game ended. So I finished with 3 kills, 0 deaths, 0 assists. My rating dropped by 25 points. Does this mean if I want to keep my rating up, I have to quit games unless there are a bunch of other people playing?
That's really weird. There's no way you should have lost rating from being 3-0 in a game. We use a custom ELO rating based on opponents level, rating, kills, damage, etc.

By the way you seem to be doing really well in the leaderboards.