★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

A7 optimized apps and games

01-20-2014, 12:36 AM
A7 optimized apps and games

So I just recently upgraded from my Ipad 3 to a Retina Mini (not Air because I got tired of lugging a laptop bag everywhere) and I was wondering what apps or games best utilize the A7 chipset? I know there are a ton of posts on the net but the best source of user opinion is still at forums like this.
01-20-2014, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aikavari View Post
So I just recently upgraded from my Ipad 3 to a Retina Mini (not Air because I got tired of lugging a laptop bag everywhere) and I was wondering what apps or games best utilize the A7 chipset? I know there are a ton of posts on the net but the best source of user opinion is still at forums like this.
Just For Start,the following games optimized for:
NOTE: optimized for A7 CHIP It's one thing,optimized exclusively for 64 BIT A7 processor it's another thing,this are exclusive optimized for 64 bit processor:
1)INFINITY BLADE 3
2)EPOCH.

01-20-2014, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsnake View Post
Just For Start,the following games optimized for:
NOTE: optimized for A7 CHIP It's one thing,optimized exclusively for 64 BIT A7 processor it's another thing,this are exclusive optimized for 64 bit processor:
1)INFINITY BLADE 3
2)EPOCH.
Epoch 2 is one if my favorite iOS games ever. I might even be #1 for me
01-20-2014, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastbridge View Post
Epoch 2 is one if my favorite iOS games ever. I might even be #1 for me
Same for me..I love EPOCH.2,and use touch controls with precision, responsiveness like no other games, except its predecessor ..
01-20-2014, 08:51 AM
Sky gamblers Cold War and sky gamblers storm raiders are also A7 optimized.
01-20-2014, 09:02 AM
IB3
EPOCH.2
Anomaly 2

EPOCH.2 is my alltime favorite iOS game to date. Touch controls perfectly tailored for the touchscreen, wicked visuals and sound effects, wide variety of loadouts that change the player's strategies, and a fast paced action on a scifi robot apocalypse setting.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-20-2014, 06:53 PM
I bought IB3 a while back and I'm reinstalling it now with a bunch of stuff that were nigh unplayable on my Ipad3 (like Modern Combat 4). Also found that GTA SA was a lot prettier as well as easier to play. Was stuck on the Wu Zi Mu quest for a long time but after shifting to the Retina Mini, I finished it in one try...

What about racing games? I'm curious about Ridge Racer Slipstream since I played the hell out of the PSP version back in '06. Is it any good and would it make for a good display piece for my Mini?