★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Well, i don't want to argue about it, i am just amazed...

don't want to start a fight and did not insult you in any way.

Whatever, back to the game ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
You are bringing up an argument that ended a while ago, and you are doing it in an insulting manner. It looks like you are trying to start a fight.

They are basically trying to get people to pay more money for their second playthrough. People tend to want to keep a completed file. People want to just buy a game and own it. That's why people complain about IAPs of this sort. That was my point.
I only restated my point for anyone who cares and doesn't want to read the whole argument.
Seriously, I do not want to continue arguing.
It won't accomplish much of anything, and we already had the same argument in here.
I think we should just move on. That's enough.
01-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondo_SK View Post
Well, i don't want to argue about it, i am just amazed...

don't want to start a fight and did not insult you in any way.

Whatever, back to the game ;-)
I just meant the way you said it looked like an insulting tone of voice. But, okay, no offense taken. Moving on.

01-21-2015, 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intendro View Post
I just meant the way you said it looked like an insulting tone of voice. But, okay, no offense taken. Moving on.
ok, might be my phrasing was a bit off :-)

Anyway, continued playing last night and I am at the "volcano thing" now. Enjoy it a lot and I think of buying the other games of the developer as wel, once I finished this.

I was pretty shocked that there was actually NO rating/review for this game on my AppStore, so I immediately rated it 5 stars!
01-21-2015, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletThug View Post
I'm at the same spot. Did you ever figure out where to go next?

The only thing I can tell that I haven't done yet is open this second locked door in the ice cave. I opened the one that led to the boss. But now I'm short a key and wondering if I should have opened the opposite one instead..? =/
For the ice key, there was one more path I had somehow missed within the cave. All keys are now accounted for.

As far as what to do next, you have to travel back to where you started at the very beginning of the game and snuff out the candles with your water ability to reach the final level.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Final level map location.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	83137

Name:	Final level entrance.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	178.2 KB
ID:	83138

Here are my conclusion stats. I'm sad I only completed 97%. I was a meticulous completionist and not sure what I missed. But I noticed Glorkbot (who posted his completion stats earlier in the forum) was also only 97%. So maybe the game is bugged? Or maybe there are some extremely sneaky well hidden areas?

Name:	Final stats.png
Views:	2
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	83136

Last edited by MulletThug; 01-22-2015 at 10:30 AM.
01-21-2015, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Version2-1 View Post
Wdhetu, I just found the Scarf of Wind and Ninjutsu of Wind about an hour ago.

It's weird because I thought I explore every corner of Ghost Catacombs but apparently not.

Here, let me help you ( and others ) out : see that huge vertical room in Ghost Catacombs ? There is a smaller vertical room on the right of it. In there, enter the top left room and jump on the arrow.
Hi. I'm still having trouble finding the Scarf of Wind. I see what looks like a button that I have to jump on, but can't seem to find a way to it.

I looked at Version 2-1's post, but I must be dense. Any help? Thanks so much.
01-22-2015, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsoundguy View Post
Hi. I'm still having trouble finding the Scarf of Wind. I see what looks like a button that I have to jump on, but can't seem to find a way to it.

I looked at Version 2-1's post, but I must be dense. Any help? Thanks so much.
I'm trying to figure out how to get the button to work. I've tried everything I can think of but you obviously can't just jump on it. I'm a few minutes away from just deleting the app in frustration.

Edit: actually I'm in the Herndon temple. Don't know if that's the same as you

Last edited by orton1227; 01-22-2015 at 09:34 PM.
01-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orton1227 View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to get the button to work. I've tried everything I can think of but you obviously can't just jump on it. I'm a few minutes away from just deleting the app in frustration.

Edit: actually I'm in the Herndon temple. Don't know if that's the same as you
I'm totally stuck here too. I've got flames and double jump. I can't figure what to do next and can't get past the stupid button.
01-31-2015, 03:18 PM
Still stuck. Anybody know how to get past this part? (See post above)
02-08-2015, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orton1227 View Post
Still stuck. Anybody know how to get past this part? (See post above)
I knew I'd feel stupid when I figured this out...you have to do a downward slash on the button. Jump and then swipe down. Sigh.