Miitomo

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hoodin, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Hoodin

Hoodin Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2016
    So tomorrow is the date that pre-registration for Nintendo's Miitomo app is supposed to open and I feel like I'm the only person in the entire world who is excited about it! I can't be the only one, can I?

I wonder if there will be a site, or if you'll download an app that will unlock sometime in March! Either way, I'm really excited!

Anyone else really inteigued by Nintendo's initial leap into mobile games?!

2. Kimchisoju

Kimchisoju Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2015
    Male
    Caregiver
    Not the only one

I'm excited for it too! Especially when the new Nintendo account links to it, it means there will be some potentially cool items you can get for your mii's and maybe some mini games!

3. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Nope, they have to try better, like real games!?:D
    I love the Big N, but I don't care about the Miis...;)
    Show us some love Nintendo! (Without DeNa!?)

4. Hoodin

Hoodin Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2016
    I can't wait til Nintendo decides to bestow a Direct upon us with more details about the My Nintendo account information!

5. Hoodin

Hoodin Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2016
    I can understand that feel. I bet when the actual "games" come, they'll be worth a look! I think a mobile mini game collection like Mario Party mobile or WarioWare mobile would be amazing. Or Pokemon Snap!!!

6. Dema9o9ue

Dema9o9ue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jan 16, 2015
    This looks more like a chat game with friends. Unfortunately I don't have any friends that are very into mobile gaming. So, not for me...

7. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Don't give a shit about it or any other trash that Nintendo will throw to mobile . I can see it already the snes Mario game only for 30$ . The last thing mobile gaming needs is more retro crap at insane prices .