What Happened To iPhysics!?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by qasim, Jul 30, 2009.

1. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    This game was gonna come out in November or something, right? The lite version came out in like October and I haven't been seeing the dev active either.. so what's up with this title? I remember everyone was really hyped up for this including me, but now it's kinda late.

Anyone know what happened? I asked this before, but no luck. Lol.. It's been like 9 months already. Lol... :confused:

2. Negamaki

Negamaki Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2009
    If I recall correctly... one of the devs got really sick and the game had to seriously be delayed. I'll try to find the link where I read it months ago...

3. Pug4Death

Pug4Death Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    There's a word for it and it starts with a "V".

4. evanmav

evanmav Well-Known Member

Nov 23, 2008
    someone on ipodtouchfans said one of the developers got cancer but i didn't know to believe it or not because they said it so casually and then didn't explain it or anything. Anyways wat i think really happened was that i know both developers lived in different countries, one was canada and the other was brazil or something. So i bet one of them just quit working on it and the other just couldn't finish. They have a forum and the developers haven't posted since march and they said the game should have been out by april so i doubt the game will ever come out. Also the developers are rude. They had a contest where you had to create a level for this mini game they were gonna have in the game and the top 5 got a iphysics lite for free and i won. So i PM'ed one of them asking for a promo code and he said he didn't know how to make them and then i saw that ipodtouchfans was having one of their huge friday give aways and iphysics was giving 2 codes away

5. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    and it ends with "apor ware"

6. qasim

qasim Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    USA
    I don't understand. lol

7. NomaD

NomaD Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2009
    California
    ikr? i dont even think i have iphysics lite anymore...

8. It's a pity too. I liked iPhysics on the jailbreak scene, even created a fun little 10-level pack for it. Would have liked to see in on the iPhone -- but health comes first.