Universal Bricks arcade on iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by cocoapriest, May 5, 2014.

1. Hey everybody!

I'd like to announce my new iOS game "Bricks".

Bricks is a wonderfully simple yet addictive arcade/action game. It offers classic arcade design but uses gyroscope for gameplay mechanics.

You are rotating your iPhone or iPad 360 degrees to knock out all bricks. On your way, you are collecting bonus bricks and can use shields to prevent the ball from leaving the game area. As you level up, the game becomes more exciting and challenging.

Check out the teaser:

Screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bricks will be released worldwide Thursday, May 15th!

Please feel free to post your thoughts/questions. I'd love to answer any questions you all might have.

Regards,
    Konstantin (@cocoapriest)

≈ Follow ≈

Facebook – http://facebook.com/bricksapp
    Twitter – @bricksapp
    http://www.bricksgame.com

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    I can't view the vid, I'm having probes with youtube at the minute but the screenshots look great. My husband loves the brick breaker style games and he's excited to try this.

3. UPDATE: version 1.1 will be submitted to the App Store very soon (with 1.0 still on the track for 15th May!).

1.1 Highlights:
    1. – iCloud sync
    2. – new localizations: German, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Chinese

4. quonika

quonika New Member

May 11, 2014
    Amsterdam
    That looks excellent. I do like those graphics. A lot. Looking forward to it!

5. How much is it going to be?

6. $0.99

7. Thanks, looks pretty cool!

8. Krisjet

Krisjet Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Wow, it looks really slick and fun! The minimalistic graphical design and game design specifically tailored for the target platform reminds me of Hundreds. That is a good thing :)

9. Yeah, actually both Hundreds and Dots were pretty great inspirations for this game.

10. Just a short follow-up.

Version 1.2 is now in the works with some small bug fixes and new languages. There're already some nice reviews out there, like this one by Cult of Mac (5 of 5 stars).