★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

M3CH - (by Small Impact Game)

03-18-2014, 08:19 PM
Woah. Just saw this for the first time. Hope the Devs are alright
06-10-2014, 07:16 PM
New E3 trailer of this game came out TouchGamePlay has the tailer. Seems less "populated" but could just be beta software. Don't remember hearing this game was made on unreal engine 3 though. Looks like the game is released by Chillingo which was probably how they received the rest of the funding (not necessarily a bad thing).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyoF0W6z3bU

Last edited by RoboWarrior; 06-10-2014 at 07:19 PM.
11-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Any release date on this?

Shit I would be down to play even a Beta, the E3 trailer the game looked pretty functional is is. Wish there was more news...
11-23-2014, 02:47 AM
Another Q, will this be MMO only? Or will it have Single player too?

Waiting for: ZOMBOX!!!Forgotten Memories, Diesel Tactics, The Wild.
02-21-2015, 07:10 PM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HAAA. It is days like this one that reminds me why i should let go of mobile gaming and ios gaming in particular and completely turn to other more serious platforms. And most certainly NOT to get excited about upcoming titles.

Guess a few times where this game has landed. Come on take a guess it will be fun!

No come on, guess! A hint: worst possible answer ever!

EA!

Game was in the hands of chillingo which got purchased by... Well... The devils of mobile gaming.

True it is old news chillingo got purchased by EA so maybe you already knew this, but this thread didnt say anything of it and i just found out.

Aaaaah i still remember it like it was yesterday, when m3ch got announced by its devs and hope and spirit was in the air... "Premium or fair free-to-play"... "multiplayer"... "Future content updates"... "Multiplayer"... "MULTIPLAYER"!

Never get excited about anything when it comes to this platform if u ask me... NEVER. ios gaming never was and never will be *that* kind of gaming platform, despite its hardware potentials.
02-21-2015, 07:13 PM
But to cheer u up a bit, ive discovered "walking war robots". Its a multiplayer freetoplay mech game. So far it is far from as ambitious as m3ch is (was?) and there are a few bugs. Controls need to improve too. But the freemium aspect is, while slightly annoying, still quite bearable.