★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-26-2013, 01:43 AM
Deeply interested, any one TOFTT gets any review? Or some other external site?

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
02-26-2013, 03:17 AM
Howdy. Yes, iCade support is included. I try to get an exchange function in the next update. It was a hard struggle to get it approved at all. (took about one year!). I'm so happy it's finally alive.

As for RPG games - that's out of scope. Also texts are not possible (except for the start screen). Pretty good idea, though.

GLBasic - BASIC for iPhone
Dr. Shiver - "Operation" skill game
AcrobaSticks - Physics based "Kuru Kuru Kururin".
Wumbo's Adventure - iPhone puzzle platform game like "Chip's Challenge"
02-26-2013, 03:29 AM
I'm really tempted but still unsure,
If it was like sketch nation and you could see or play other people's games that would be cool but I'm not sure on how much use I'd get from playing a game I made myself, I'd be much more likely to put effort in to making something cool if other people were seeing it.
Either way ill wait for some impressions
02-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungPhoo View Post
As for RPG games - that's out of scope. Also texts are not possible (except for the start screen). Pretty good idea, though.
I was thinking working a RPG-seqe thing using this, but now I am putting this on the watch list for now.

Statement: Star Wars has 2 characters with strange use of grammar: Yoda and HK-47. I pick HK-47 for it is meaner.

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
02-27-2013, 01:50 AM
Hi I got the app a couple days ago and have been playing around with it. It is basic but shows promise. Can't do anything like an rpg yet but hopefully they update it to be able to make games more advance. The only problem so far is I can't test any games I have made yet. The app crashes. So until they fix this hold off, or support the dev like I did till they update.