Across age 2 help thread

01-19-2014, 04:21 PM
Across age 2 help thread

Ok, so I've been playing across age 2 here and there since release and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find anymore of the skill training caves beyond the first one. I remember the guy said that he heard there was another skill cave nearby or in the past or something but I've gotten pretty far in this game and I haven't come across any others, any help would be appreciated!
02-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbagga84 View Post
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find anymore of the skill training caves beyond the first one.

The •••Spoiler:  second skill cave, aka the •••Spoiler:  Second Training Ground, aka The Cave of Awakening is on •••Spoiler:   an island in the sea which you can reach once you have a ship to sail there. It's on the second largest island on the Eastern side, just south of the largest island on the Eastern side.

FWIW, I was •••Spoiler:  in the past when I discovered this cave. I haven't check out to see if it's still there when •••Spoiler:  I'm in the present or the future.

Last edited by dclose; 02-23-2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Updated specifics.
02-23-2014, 09:33 PM
And the •••Spoiler:  third training ground •••Spoiler:  aka Lucius's Cave is in •••Spoiler:  approximately the same location, on the second largest island just north (this time) of the largest island in the Eastern half, in the future.