★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Is Solomon Dark Still a Thing?

11-20-2013, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
Time to check in on this game, we need an update. Open beta said to be November and here we are. Grab ur pitchforks gentlemen, we demand Solomon Dark!
If you're not a beta tester you can't really demand that version now can you? btw one the the testers said that a likely date for the release would be 13th Jan 2014, so lower them pitchforks for now.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)
11-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
If you're not a beta tester you can't really demand that version now can you? btw one the the testers said that a likely date for the release would be 13th Jan 2014, so lower them pitchforks for now.
Fair enough.
11-21-2013, 02:42 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
"Open beta" means anyone can test, so basically it's going to be a PC version or something, and I have heard nothing of that yet. Closed beta has supposedly been going on for a long time already.
11-22-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
"Open beta" means anyone can test, so basically it's going to be a PC version or something, and I have heard nothing of that yet. Closed beta has supposedly been going on for a long time already.
Is that so? I've always thought open beta meant something like beta ready. Well it's still November, let's see if such a version would emerge at some point.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Corridor Z, Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)