• Publisher: Abdul Aljebouri
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 26.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fly through space with Mr. Pew. With 3 different modes there are three ways to enjoy the game. In Story Mode you will take on twenty five different levels with unique enemies and face five bosses. Endless mode is a challenge to last as long as possible. Play with friends in Multiplayer Mode to take on all the enemies together.

Unlock. Different Worlds.
- Play through and unlock twenty five different levels spread out across five worlds.
- Each world has unique enemies and a boss awaiting you at the end.
- Can you beat all twenty five different levels?

Upgrades. Level Up Your Character.
- Level up Mr. Pew to upgrade his defense, attack and special stats.
- As he levels up, his attacks will change and he will be able to defeat enemies easier.

Multiplayer. Team Together to Win.
- Play with another player over the internet.
- Work together to defeat enemies.
- Try to finish as the player with the highest score.

Game Center Integration. Challenge Friends.
- Challenge friends to beat your high score!
- Try to become first in the Leaderboards.
- Unlock all achievements.

Share. With Your Friends.
- Native Facebook, Twitter, and Sina Weibo integration allows you to share with your friends.
- Keep your friends updated with your latest score.
- Having trouble beating Tentacular? See if one of your followers has an idea.

shiningabdul's comments:
My friend and I have been working on a game, released in march, and we have recently released a new update. We believe that the game has reached a stage where it can be enjoyed by many people.

In one sentence: Mr. Pew is a Space Shooter RPG for iPhone and iPod Touch.

We are looking to get lots of feedback in the hope of improving the game even further. The next update we are working on will add character customization by adding upgrades and different outfits.

The reason I did not include a video is because I haven't been able to find a way to record the game in 60fps that will do the game justice but I am looking!

[/QUOTE]
10-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Looks cool, I dloaded it before I realised it wasn't universal, it might still be ok on myiPad mini though. Do you think it will be made universal or an iPad version in the future?

10-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Looks cool, I dloaded it before I realised it wasn't universal, it might still be ok on myiPad mini though. Do you think it will be made universal or an iPad version in the future?
Yes. We want to focus on bringing more features to the game and then we will work on making the app universal.
10-12-2013, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningabdul View Post
Yes. We want to focus on bringing more features to the game and then we will work on making the app universal.
Looks and plays fine on the mini.
10-12-2013, 08:00 AM
Although it's not my kind, but I want to say "Congratulations!" to you.

Pine Entertainment
10-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Looks and plays fine on the mini.
I am glad to hear that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Although it's not my kind, but I want to say "Congratulations!" to you.
Thank you! That makes me happy. =)
10-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningabdul View Post
I am glad to hear that.

Thank you! That makes me happy. =)
Good luck with your game. What does Pew stand for?
10-13-2013, 09:17 PM
Hmm, look neat.
10-16-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Good luck with your game. What does Pew stand for?
Pew is the sound that comes out when shooting. Well, usually people say *pew pew pew* when acting as spaceships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Styles View Post
This actually looks like an Android title! You did a great job getting this on the App Store and managing to come up with updates and so on. It would indeed help you a big deal if you come up with a teaser and some demo videos and also remember to refine the overall quality while working on your next upgrades. Good luck!
Do you know what the Android title is? I am curious to see it now.