Tap Tap Ninja: Tap & cut the angry crowd's fruit attack! (Super fun & fast gameplay)

04-22-2014, 08:14 PM
#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningX32 View Post
I've been playing this game for the past hour and while similar to fruit ninja it plays differently. There is no swiping its all tapping. The game is challenging as well, took me a little while to get used to it but once you do it's a fun time and rewarding. I will definitely be playing more and good luck to you when the game releases.
Thank you, LightningX32! Please help me with a short review in the main thread once it's out!

Pine Entertainment
04-23-2014, 06:39 AM
#12
The fruit, splashes, bombs, and logo look too much like Fruit Ninja.

Halfbrick won't be happy.

04-23-2014, 09:09 AM
#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Design by Adrian View Post
The fruit, splashes, bombs, and logo look too much like Fruit Ninja.

Halfbrick won't be happy.
Trust me, the game does not look like Fruit Ninja.

Pine Entertainment
04-23-2014, 01:36 PM
#14
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,128
I'd be interested to try it out.

Andre: why doesn't it look like Fruit Ninja? A lot of things in the pictures look almost identical to Fruit Ninja.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
04-23-2014, 01:53 PM
#15
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
I'd be interested to try it out.

Andre: why doesn't it look like Fruit Ninja? A lot of things in the pictures look almost identical to Fruit Ninja.
Agreed, it has the look, but just not the gameplay!

Antony
04-24-2014, 03:04 AM
#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Trust me, the game does not look like Fruit Ninja.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
Agreed, it has the look, but just not the gameplay!
The design is enough to get in bad terms with the original creator. Do you see any Super Mario spin-offs in the App Store?
05-01-2014, 06:35 AM
#17
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 1,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Design by Adrian View Post
The design is enough to get in bad terms with the original creator. Do you see any Super Mario spin-offs in the App Store?
Indeed! I got you.

Just want to mention that I'm doing this game because I want my idea is well executed, what I did imagine is probably not something like Fruit Ninja.

Antony
05-01-2014, 11:46 AM
#18
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 1,627
Tap Tap Ninja will be released by May-8

Thank you a lot for your help to make this really really a better game.

Cheers,
Antony

Antony