Godfire: Rise of Prometheus (by Vivid Games S.A.) (Unreal Engine 3)

06-18-2014, 09:58 AM
Joined: May 2013
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Posts: 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
iPhone 3GS+, iPod 4+, and iPad 1+.
I just noticed that the first post of the other Godfire thread states that the game requires iOS 7. If true, then these devices won't work since they don't support iOS 7. You'd need at least an iPhone 4, iPad 2, or iPod 5.
06-18-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi everyone! It's almost the big day for us, with Godfire: Rise of Prometheus almost out there

We'll be streaming gameplay from the game and talking about it on our Twitch channel tomorrow for your enjoyment, so we'd like to invite you all to check it out here: http://www.twitch.tv/godfire_vividgames

We'll also be taking questions from you, our fans, so all the more reason to drop by

The event will take place live twice: at 10.00 AM (GMT+1) and 6.00 PM (GMT+1).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

06-18-2014, 12:54 PM
Can you please tell me what's the Titan Edition?
Thanks!
06-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Joined: Nov 2013
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Posts: 1,269
What are the supported devices?
06-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity89 View Post
Can you please tell me what's the Titan Edition?
Thanks!
The Titan Edition is a one of a kind Collector's Edition for Godfire: Rise of Prometheus. It's actually easier if I show you

06-18-2014, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VividGames View Post
The Titan Edition is a one of a kind Collector's Edition for Godfire: Rise of Prometheus. It's actually easier if I show you

Thanks!

I had originally asked earlier today when it would be available and for how much. I hadn't seen any info on the website. Will it still be available tomorrow? How much will it cost?
06-18-2014, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgarr View Post
Thanks!

I had originally asked earlier today when it would be available and for how much. I hadn't seen any info on the website. Will it still be available tomorrow? How much will it cost?
its already available on NZ appstore and it'll be 6.99 us tomorrow.
06-18-2014, 07:19 PM
A lot of apps drop at 11pm EST.. So maybe tonight
06-18-2014, 08:22 PM
This is awesome. Thanks for the website link. Launch date : 2 hours from now.
06-18-2014, 10:03 PM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/godfire/id669376184?mt=8 it's available told u guys 11 eastern