what game publishers you propose?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by NikosX, Jan 17, 2011.

1. NikosX

NikosX Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Game Designer
    Hello all,
    You might remember a game i posted recently here (or not) with a trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffSISGIVYIQ about a game my team is ready to publish.

i would like your help finding publishers / marketeers for this project and some others we are planning

your help will be gladly appreciated

2. NikosX

NikosX Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Game Designer
    come on guys ! plz share some knowledge! how can i find publishers and promoters for iphones games??? sorry to bother you though

3. sumiguchi

sumiguchi Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Developer (Business Apps)
    Canada
    #3 sumiguchi, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
    What are you expecting for an answer?

You know the major publishers for iphone games... Chillingo, ngmoco, Gameloft, freeverse, Clickgamer, EA, IUGO etc etc etc...

Try going to the website of a publisher you are interested in and click on the "Contact" link... usually there is a form or an email address you can use to contact the publisher.

You should probably have a well written & concise letter that describes your game, what makes it stand out, who your target audience is etc.

Good luck!

FYI - in my experience most publishers are very good at getting back to you to either get more information (and likely a build) or to tell you that they are not interested... it may take a couple weeks to get a reply.

4. crazygambit

crazygambit Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    That was a good start. I didn't know about IUGO. I'm very interested in the etc, etc, etc...

5. NikosX

NikosX Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Game Designer
    exactly crazygambit i am also interested in these mysterius dots ... noone seems to share. good spirit and no selfish at all fellows! thanks

6. sumiguchi

sumiguchi Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Developer (Business Apps)
    Canada
    You think the good publishers are secret? Check the charts in iphone apps in your game's category and start making some calls.

If you really want a list of EVERY publisher... try google! or check out http://www.pocketgamer.biz/directory.asp