iPhone Mushroom Age: Coming soon to the iPhone and the iPad!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by G5 Entertainment, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Travel the time and find the true love!

Join a search for true love in Mushroom Age, a unique hidden object adventure! Help Vera track down her lost love through thrilling epochs of earth's past and future! Vera's fiancé, Tom, has gone missing a few days before the wedding. So she embarks on a race against time and through history to find him and save the world from the evil powers that want to change history and destroy the world. Solve interesting puzzles and play mesmerizing mini-games with pre-historic characters like a dinosaur and a caveman, historic personages like Socrates and Nostradamus, robots and bad guys from the future, not to mention characters not bound by the confines of time! Featuring eye-popping puzzles and brain-bending mini-games, Mushroom Age is a wild adventure for the whole family.
    ∙ 23 Chapters and 45 Levels
    ∙ 41 Mesmerizing mini-games
    ∙ Strange and amazing landscapes
    ∙ Save the past and future!

The game play video:

The original PC game was developed by Nevosoft. The iPhone game will be available for $ 2.99, the iPad version will cost $4.99. Stay tuned for more information!

2. songbird

songbird Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Looks awesome! :)
    The voice-over is a little funny though, will there be an option to turn them off?

3. G5 Entertainment

Nov 11, 2009
    What is so funny about the voice-over? Do you mean Professor Einbock's English? :D Sure, you can simply turn the sounds off and read the subtitles!

4. Chaosprower

Chaosprower Member

Dec 28, 2009
    I bought the PC version and I liked it.

The story is so non-sensical is funny.

5. Danillson

Danillson Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    How long does the game last approximately?

6. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    :) I was referring to the other character's voice. She sounds 'automated-ish' and therefore anything she says that should have emotion in it sounds sarcastic. But I'm happy to hear the sounds can be turned off.
    Awesome graphics and sounds like an interesting plot line. :)

7. G5 Entertainment

Nov 11, 2009
    The game should last approximately 5-9 hours, it depends on the way you play, whether you skip dialogues or not, and many more.

Thanks to all for the warm comments! We'll keep you updated!

8. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Wow, 5 to 9 hours? thats awesome. Can't wait for future info....like a release date :D

9. Ecko7123

Ecko7123 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Please add open feint achievements add replayablity

10. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Point and clicks typically aren't replayable? Once you know the story and all the answers to the puzzles....

11. Danillson

Nov 11, 2008
    But OpenFeint is awesome!

12. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Yes it would.
    But what would there be in openfeint?

13. Danillson

Nov 11, 2008
    achievements!

14. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    I know what OF is for. But of what kind? Its a point and click, either you make it through the game or you don't. Plus I think this is a port which means its too late for them to go back and add in mini quests or anything.

15. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    true, but it still would be cool to have open feint achievements :cool:

16. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Well at least make suggestions! What type of achievements could there be?
    'Finished first puzzle'
    'Finishes second puzzle'
    .... like a progress report?

17. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    yes those type of achievements kind of hard to suggest the type of achievements when you haven't played the game

18. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Well what I'm trying to point out is that the game (unless its not the typical point and click) is pretty straight-forward. From all the point and click's I've played I can't imagine them having achievements because either you accomplish the puzzles and finish the game or else you don't. No side quests or anything that make the game replayable, just start till finish.

19. Danillson

Nov 11, 2008
    Yeah. Either you Finish the game or you don't. Where's the problem? On XBox Live and PSN there are also achievements for finishing GTA 4 (parts of the storyline) and Mass Effect. I like achievements because they give global points on your OpenFeint account. That's why they exist. Whether the game is straightforward or not, doesn't matter. You can implement achievements either way.

20. songbird

Dec 4, 2009
    Don't know what Mass Effect is but GTA seems like it would be a simpler game to add achievements to. Anyway I'm pretty sure the game is a port in which case I don't think the devs are going to add in achievements. But we'll just wait and see :)
    I'd also LOVE a better idea of when the game is going to be released! :)