Infestor by Ravenous Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ravenousgames, Jan 14, 2013.

1. ravenousgames

ravenousgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    Hey everyone! We are launching our newest iOS game called Infestor this Thursday January 17th at an introductory price of $0.99!

Get ready for a fun puzzle platformer created by award-winning studio Ravenous Games!

As the Infestor you need to reach the exit in each level by taking over your enemies and controlling their body. Each human has a special ability associated with it that you will need to take advantage of to overcome obstacles.

Features:
    - 60 Levels
    - Infest humans for unique abilities
    - Challenging puzzles
    - GameCenter Achievements
    - iCloud Game Saves
    - Universal

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

3. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Wow, if that had a modern coat of paint splashed over it I'll also say "Shut Up and TAKE MY MONEY!".

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Instabuy for me.

@leonard dabinski, I notice on all threads you post you only post what you want in the game. :D

5. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Yeah because most of my posts come in Upcoming, General threads. I don't venture much into the release thread. And I think you don't like me, judging by your "hijack" comment but I am cool with it.

6. King hAPPy

King hAPPy Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2012
    I love these retro games, they are so challenging, they sought the real gamers from the gayness, sorry can't buy your way through these games with your I.A.P, reminds me of the old school cool.

7. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I'm happy the way the game looks. Modern is over rated

8. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Sounds pretty cool. I hope it's not another you-must-buy-iaps-to-succeed-game, but that this is not "free" is promising.

9. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Hmmm... the past couple Ravenous Games have been hit and miss... but hopefully this one will be good!

10. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Avenging Spirit anyone?

And until Ravenous either adds a control scheme that's comfortable on the iPad, or movable controls to their UI system, I doubt I'll be picking up any more games from them.

11. Mirkwood

Mirkwood Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Awesome, will definitely buy

12. lll Horus lll

lll Horus lll Active Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Looks awesome, I will defiantly buy if it is under 3 dollars. Also could someone enlighten me on how you can hijack comments'? I'm quite curious.

13. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    What he said

14. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    A regrettable Ditto for me as well.

After e-mailing them and being told they would look into it on previous games with no action, I will be forced to miss this as it is obvious they don't care to address the issue. Their "Universal" layout is just not comfortable for an iPad player (V-stick is too far from edge making a stretch of the thumb at any position and buttons are too large and too spread out for any length of time comfortably), which kind of defeats the purpose of making the game universal in the first place. All of their games need adjustable layout. Period.

15. Please let there be moveable controls... Their ipad versions usually have terrible controls.

Please have moveable controls, please...