Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-13-2014, 09:46 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I'm still loving this game. It's gotta be one of my favorite defense style games.
Thank you so much, you have no idea how good that is to hear. We know people who play the game love it, but its been a real struggle to get the word out about it! Apple ignored it and none of the review sites mentioned it, and without that it's just an uphill battle.

But I'm still trying. I'm hoping to get enough downloads to justify this big content update we've been planning since launch - new locations, perks and units, and new enemies and bosses too. We just need to get enough people playing the game so we can spend the money, but my fingers are crossed!
Old 05-14-2014, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glowdot View Post
Thank you so much, you have no idea how good that is to hear. We know people who play the game love it, but its been a real struggle to get the word out about it! Apple ignored it and none of the review sites mentioned it, and without that it's just an uphill battle.

But I'm still trying. I'm hoping to get enough downloads to justify this big content update we've been planning since launch - new locations, perks and units, and new enemies and bosses too. We just need to get enough people playing the game so we can spend the money, but my fingers are crossed!
A big content update would be awesome! I can't believe this game hasn't got a mention anywhere?? It's better than half the crap that's reviewed. Like I said before, this is one of my favorite games. Anybody that I have mentioned this game to has played it and loved it. Don't give up on this one. It just needs to get the word out. Maybe spend a little money (if possible) on iAds? With every game being F2P anymore, they all have ads. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing Clash of Clans ads pop up on over half the games I've played, but it keeps the name stuck in my head or maybe a small (bug fix) or (new character) update to keep the game popping up on apps like appshopper, or appzap. It just has to get in people's hands. After that, the game will do the rest for itself. It's THAT good.

Keep fighting the good fight. Lol
NOEN
Old 05-14-2014, 09:45 PM

Default Crashing/Freezing?

I really enjoy the game. One of my favorite this year by far. Just downloaded today. And will support the game for sure. Having a big problem though every time I click on the hero it freezes and reboots the game. I can do everything else fine. Only when I click on the main character to upgrade him it crashes. Any body else have a problem? If anyone has any info let me know. I really want to be able to play this. I have tried reinstalling. Has to be a bug. Easily a 5 star game if crashing issues are solved.Thanks a lot.

Last edited by uFinKnow; 05-15-2014 at 10:51 AM..
Old 05-15-2014, 01:43 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I can't believe this game hasn't got a mention anywhere?? It's better than half the crap that's reviewed. Like I said before, this is one of my favorite games. Anybody that I have mentioned this game to has played it and loved it. Don't give up on this one.
Yeah, that's what drives me crazy Right after we released the game, Flappy Bird was the rage. Which is ok, I totally don't mind if a silly game hits number one if people like it and have fun with it, but the charts just got dominated by those Flappy clones and we kind of got lost in the chaos. Plus every review site was in their "here's another article about why F2P sucks" phase so yeah, a lot of good games kinda got buried.

But I'm not giving up, I know the game is good and people love it so I'm still trying to spread the word. We've been running ads on Facebook that have been pretty effective so as long as I can afford to keep doing that we should get some new players!
Old 05-15-2014, 01:44 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by uFinKnow View Post
I really enjoy the game. One of my favorite this year by far. Just downloaded today. And will support the game for sure. Having a big problem though every time I click on the hero it freezes and reboots the game.
Can you tell me which device you have? We had some crashes on iPhone 4 and iPad 2 and mini (non-retina) but I was pretty sure I fixed those in the last update. If not, I want to make sure it doesn't happen! Maybe its something I can fix in the next update.

Does it happen every time? Does the game crash to the desktop or exit to another screen?