★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: BrickItOut 2 is a funny and classic remake of a BlockOut game with a lot of fun and 100 levels for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.

The game is simple, just try to not lose the ball and hit all the blocks. If a block is falling down then catch it to activate the special function.

The game offer different modes for gaming like 3 or 5 lives or training mode (unlimited lives). If you exit the game, on next start you can continue gaming the old game or start a new one. There also options to control the sound and to control the speed of the ball.

haifloessli's comments:
Do you like blockout games? today we have release our new BrickItOut2 for iOS devices. The android version comming soon. BrickItOut2 it's not only a clasic blockout game, it has new effectc and obstacles with 100 various levels...

Link to the AppStore

See it in action on YouTube

Enjoy it
04-20-2013, 07:41 AM
The 100 levels at .99 is not bad considering its a challenging game when you can control the ball speed. Plenty of other options to choose from. Graphics look good too, and love the voice. Good game and recommended!

Minor note that being in setting/arcade mode the word "always" is spelled wrong. (alyways?)

Later add: Bought the game but still asking me to purchase those same levels? Need a fix on that. Its only happened once so far but thought to mention it.

Last edited by Coldar; 04-20-2013 at 08:09 AM.
04-20-2013, 09:32 AM
I have check the textes 100 times but never saw this spelling error, it will be fix it in the next release, thanks a lot.
04-30-2013, 04:17 AM
Hi Coldar
thanks for your input about "alyways". This and a few levels and the bug with the purchase questions are fixed. At the moment tha App is in review by apple I will notify when the new version is ready for download...