iPad Real Racing 2 - (by Firemint)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. sticktron

sticktron Well-Known Member

I think a size that makes sense is 1440x1080 (if they want to keep 4:3), or at least something > 1280 so it displays full 720p HD.

2. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    I've affected a few AI opponents when I've hit them...

I'm finding the AI races to be extrememly fun. The AI is better than GT5's...they actually pass each other and fight for position.

3. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    ello...can developer make it that we can invite our own friends for multiplayer via GC ?

4. LizKing

LizKing Member

Dec 12, 2010
    does anyone has the same problem?

game crashes after winning and then pressing continue in the BMW M3 GT2 Elimination

5. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    I read somewhere that this is being added soon.

6. soulsearcher

Sep 8, 2010
    oh is it? thanks for the info. I'm very much anticipating that!
    and can tweak it so that the drifting will not slow down the speed so drasticly?

7. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    It says here in there Features section for the game that the option will be available in the first update.

8. jamezc

jamezc Member

Sep 8, 2010
    have the same problem just started happening every time i finish a career race now.

9. soulsearcher

Sep 8, 2010
    okay..saw it and read it...but only restricted to local wifi network... how nice if can be played with different network

10. switch-it

switch-it Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    **** the String of Success achievement. I was on a 8 win streak when i suddenly got matched up with a guy in a Corvette. I was in a Ford Fokus RS and i obviously couldn't keep up. **** that shit man! Worst achievement ever. I'm so mad right now.

11. triggywiggy

triggywiggy Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Freelance writer, Student, Casually employed in re
    Perth, Western Australia
    Cant seem to be able to publish my times to Twitter/Facebook and Videos to Youtube. Keeps saying cant connect to cloudcell. And my Internet is not down

12. Zevious Zoquis

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    ...Also, I need to amend my earlier comment re the graphics. The more I play the game the more impressed I am by the visuals. Its really very good - some of the tracks are better than other visually and the whole thing would definitely benefit from some anti-aliasing but its still really impressive on my 3GS. I like that the tracks are much higher poly than RR1 so corners actually feel curved and gracefull rather than a series of joined stright edges. The lighting on some of the tracks is prettty stunning too - Mayapan for instance.

13. switch-it

switch-it Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    How is the framerate on 3GS? On 4 it sometimes drops in the middle of the race. For the most part it's fine, but not when it happens right before a corner.

14. Zevious Zoquis

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    I haven't noticed any drops at all actually.

15. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    I just purchased. I though 8€ was a little bit expensive, but I was wrong. It is tremendly cheap for what the game is. A completely bargain.

All that I can say: This is the best iPhone game ever. 10/10. If you piraced this game, you are not contributing to the iPhone future gaming. I mean, if Firemint doesn't get your money, maybe they will stop making this kind of awesome games, so, if you are enjoying, go to iTunes and buy it. Please. I want more from these guys.

If you like fast paced arcade games, go buy Real Racing 1, because it's really different. This is a more realistic approach to the genre, and I'm loving it.

BEST IPHONE GAME REAL RACING 2

16. olliewollie

olliewollie Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Student
    Australia
    Gamecenter is on the internet. You can't be restricted to local wifi.

17. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Speaking of Game Center, thank you Firemint for getting the collection of off line Achievements correct! I've had a number of games that fail to post off line Achievements, but was pleasantly surprised when I connected and mine were posted!

18. Zevious Zoquis

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    same thing here...

19. va2k0r

va2k0r Active Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Does slipstreaming works in RR2?

20. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    The game now crashes every time i finish a race. I have restarted my ipod twice and cleared my multi tasking bar.

P.S. there is no way in a million years i am reinstalling and loosing all my progress