Galaxy Pirate Adventure Reference Guide

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Echoseven, Oct 19, 2011.

1. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #1 Echoseven, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
    Sorry guys, I can no longer go back to this guide and update it. If anyone has valid information, feel free to PM me and I'll add to the thread.

Updates:
    -Zinc list is now in order from least awarded to most awarded.
    -The guide now includes all planets, ships, missions, trade routes and parts! Woo!
    -Now included are the locations where you can purchase ship building materials! Also, work in progress is the list and ability of special (rare) weapons and parts. The numbers in round brackets indicate respective effectiveness, names in square brackets are placeholders for equipment I haven't been awarded yet. Work in progress - will be finished tomorrow evening. (Make it look much nicer too)
    (I'm sorry it's taking so long to update, life happened and I need a few days to clear stuff up before getting back to gaming)

So, I present to you my guide:
    ta-dah!

It's not complete at this stage, I'm missing four planets, but it will be very soon and it's a lot easier to edit it on this site.

Most information is listed in alphabetical order. If I get enough motivation I can rearrange the Materials Awarded from least to most, and just little things like that.
    Anyways...

What's in this guide?
    • Trade Routes
    • Ship locations
    • Equipment (Parts)
    • Weapons
    • Materials (from missions)

Trade Routes

The number in brackets indicates profit per item.

Ship Locations
    There are usually two versions at each station.
    To keep size down I only posted the names once.

Equip Locations (Parts)

Weapon Locations

Materials
    Obtained from missions.

Special Parts / Weapons
    Obtained from missions.

Is there anything I missed or anything you guys would like me to add?

2. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    #2 gunxsword, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
    What's the best location/quest to get zinc? I'm stuck before the first 3x cruiser 3x destroyer 3x cruiser battle. Is Wistrain the best place to grind zinc from my position?

*Edit: nup, don't have Beronerra. I don't want to grind 10 missions just for a new ship!

3. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #3 Echoseven, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
    Typically it's the planets in the last star system you unlocked. The list is in alphabetical order atm, so I can't help you off the top of my head, but let me have a look...

Edit: If you have it unlocked, Beronerra is (probably) the best place to grind for it.
    Edit 2: Anattrin, Ryschin give double of Wistrain. I'll check the others and rearrange the list in the new order.
    Edit 3: Sorry about the delay, dinnertime. The Zinc list should now be in the least -> most awarded order.

4. Gaishou

Gaishou Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Thank you. This was useful. As for adding to it sure. This may take some time, but locations of rare weapons, and items like the juicy "extinction 14" lol 6k damage. I'm wondering if there is a rare BC shield breaker. Going to go planet hopping now. Again thanx for the work.

5. davyliyang

davyliyang Member

Mar 3, 2011
    I went to Jupiter but I can't find place to buy material. Do you have to be at certain stage of the game to buy material

6. famousringo

famousringo Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2011
    Wow! Thanks for all the hard work.

7. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    There's no planet called Jupiter :p

At this stage, I've completed the game so I can't answer that, but I don't see why it would be restricted. They are sold in the Market area, in amongst the normal commodities.

8. davyliyang

davyliyang Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Lol, stupid iPhone auto correct. The planet is called jupity. The guide says I can purchase zinc from jupity. But I can't find it from market-buy

9. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I guess that does mean you can't buy it early. I'd say most likely it shows up after you beat the game... Interesting.

10. davyliyang

davyliyang Member

Mar 3, 2011
  11. davyliyang

davyliyang Member

Mar 3, 2011
    =( aw is there a faster way to obtain the materials?

12. Direwolf34

Direwolf34 New Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Hi, you will not see the commodities because you must first update your app in itunes. Sunfish issued a new update.

13. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Yeah dude, you haven't updated your game from the iTunes store. Once you do, the materials should become available right away.

14. whiiplash

whiiplash New Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Golden Trade Routes

I've noticed that the prices for the trade route are diminishing rapidly. Is there a way to reset them?

15. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    It's not the prices - it's the amount of stock at the starting space station. It depletes if you go over the route several times.

If you want to grind money, the best thing to do is work out a path of several "Golden" routes and go over that instead.

16. davyliyang

davyliyang Member

Mar 3, 2011
    =D i updated the game and now i can buy materials

has anyone find out where to buy copper yet?

17. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I'm working more on the guide, but it's going very slow... Sorry about that.

18. whiiplash

whiiplash New Member

Nov 1, 2011
    #18 whiiplash, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
    Need a little help here, I keep on getting owned during missions and especially in early storyline. The Archangels is my flagship(as I have no clue how to change it). The Archangels II get owned very early in missions and the virtues doesn't have enough firepower to be much use beyond being a decoy(it also tends to jerk off in the corner until its attacked). Is there a better choice of parts or should I switch the TS for another FG? FYI I'm stuck on the part where you attack the 2nd Galactic Union transport fleet at Tartrin, step 17.

Makeup Below

Archangels
    HMM-138
    SLA-1-1-A
    SLA-1-2

Defender I
    T-Armor 200
    Sin. Core III

Archangels II
    HMM-138
    SLA-1-1-A
    Defender I
    small Booster II
    T-Armor 200

Virtues
    Spi-Ray I
    N cooler Kit TS
    Mul. Core III
    Ionic Circle I
    T-Armor 1100

19. davyliyang

davyliyang Member

Mar 3, 2011
    If you stuck at a mission, it means is time to upgrade your ship.
    What do you guys equip with your ship anyways? I use 2 shield penetrate 4 laser and 1 missle

20. Evilmonkee

Evilmonkee Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Echoseven, I know you are still working on the guide and if you aren't already planning on doing this, I have a suggestion.

Could you add to the list of ship type/location, the cost/materials required to build them? Stats would be nice too, but not really necessary.

I don't know if these figures are consistent or not, but I would tend to think so.