★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Official RPG Reload Club Thread

10-19-2017, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
I was just thinking today how it's been a while since Square Enix released a good new premium in USA or Japan and so I checked Japan today and I am shocked to see Hanjuku Hero: Aa, Sekaiyo Hanjukunare is now out. 18$ it was a Super Famicom game and it looks really good. There is supposed to be some egg monsters in the game that are similar to FF IV characters. Either way I may get this in the next couple weeks, waiting to see first if it gets a US release my thinking is it won't release in the USA. Have you played it Shaun M?
I have never played it.
It's fun. Kind of a simple RTS. You send armies out to fight other armies and take over castles. Battles are pretty much just the two sides smashing into each other, but you can use special creatures hatched from eggs to turn the tides. The game's tone is super-goofy, almost a mix of Vaudeville and pure slapstick. Not sure if Square will localize it or not... the humor would make for quite the translation challenge!
Today, 10:10 AM
So, now Iím done with FFT, itís time to get back to my Dragon quest run. Iíll start DQII soon. Itís been a while since I last played it back on the NES. About how long is the game? Any major changes for mobile to watch out for?
Today, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Traveler View Post
So, now Iím done with FFT, itís time to get back to my Dragon quest run. Iíll start DQII soon. Itís been a while since I last played it back on the NES. About how long is the game? Any major changes for mobile to watch out for?
The endgame has major changes to make it less annoying. One of the emblems is in a different place now. You should be able to sort it out though. As for the length I want to say something like 10 hours? Probably a more accurate number in my review if you check it.