Universal SHADOWGUN (by MADFINGER Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by The Bat Outta Hell, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Very nice, a little Multiplayer on this would be awesome:D

2. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Same. But I really dislike the controls on this game too, so that's why I avoid it as well.

3. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    I think that new levels will be available via IAP soon.

Yesterday, I checked the Gamecenter achievements list on my iPad. And there are 4 new achievements :

- finish add-on level 1 on any difficulty
    - finish add-on level 2 on any difficulty
    - finish add-on level 3 on any difficulty
    - finish add-on on any difficulty

I don't undestand how the Gamecenter is already updated... but this is a good news !!!

4. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth

The controls are of the best of any TPS in the app store.

5. TobiasP

TobiasP Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Online Editor @ Fishlabs
    Hamburg / Germany
    "Shadowgun" is a really cool game. The graphics, controls and gameplay are all really well done... however, I just can't get past that damn driller. I know that I need to activate all the laser barriers while running from that iron-clad behemoth, but no matter how hard I try, I always end up underneath its tracks... :/

6. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    I've been keeping tabs on the Facebook page but nothing new as of late.

My question to Madfinger, is it too early to throw my money?

7. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    You have to be very precise and quick. Know the route your going to take through trial and error. If you think the Driller is tough, wait until you meet the final boss. Extremely hard.

8. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    Damn deleted it couple weeks ago to free up spaces... Don't know I would install it back and played from beginning...

9. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    Wow , this new update sounds epic !!

10. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Awesome update. Won't be resyncing it though. Great to see they're supporting the game. Will definitely put the game back once multiplayer is out.

Edit: Just remembered it's still synced on the iPad 2! Will definitely give the new levels/content a look then.

11. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    so no mp this year !? :(

12. lumothesinner

lumothesinner Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    Its added as extra campaign from main menu so you dont need to have the original completed and saved, but mine was as I love the game.

Only played a bit but Roll dodge works great and love the new bullet path effect and the new gun is a plasma assault rifle.

Was kinda hoping that multiplayer would drop soon, but I'm quite happy to play some more levels while waiting, this game always rocked

13. russiaone

russiaone Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Pimp
    San Francisco
    The new roll maneuver and explosion effects are frackin AWESOME. Unity is a MUCH better engine on iOS than Unreal Engine 3, obviously. This is THE TPS on iDevice.

14. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Oh, that's excellent. Glad they decided to do that. I guess they knew people had already finished the game and deleted it off their device. Will be playing through the new missions when I can. Thanks for the info.

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Wow this update's awesome! Had to remove, but will get back now :D

16. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Finished the add on, adds 1-2 hours to the game. The new enemy type is a pain but the content was good, a roll button was needed :)

17. MadFingerGames

MadFingerGames Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Brno, Czech Rep.
    #1017 MadFingerGames, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
    SHADOWGUN - The Left Over

SHADOWGUN - The Left Over​

FOUR NEW LEVELS
    The story expansions is directly connected to the events of original SHADOWGUN. But now, you can look forward to four new levels! Again, you will fight face to face with cyborgs and droids, blast genetically-enhanced humanoids and fire aerial drones and other lethal foes into the air.

NEW ENEMY, NEW WEAPON AND EVEN MUCH MORE
    Besides the already known enemies, there is new enemy creature that is ready to take you down. While you will face the new madness of Dr. Simon, new weapon will be ready to help.

You can enjoy new graphics, animations and cutscenes that will take your breath away. A new type of gaming interaction brings new experience of playing and all this against the background of a completely new background music. Datadisc is equipped with a completely new soundtrack.

NEW OR IMPROVED CONTENT IN GENERAL
    Datadisc also brings many new components that appear in the original version. In addition to traditionally professional console-quality graphics and advanced lighting effects you can enjoy new features, such as camera shake due to explosions, bullet trails.
    All original SHADOWGUN lovers will surely be delighted with new control element - Roll, which enables the players to make rolls.

EVEN BETTER GAMING EXPERIENCE
    With datadisc, SHADOWGUN is now even better. „We just wanted to give some really gorgeous Xmas present to all our fans,” agreed whole Madfinger team. Datadisc brings tuned difficulty, weapons and enemies.

Merry Xmas ;)

18. dinoeggs777

dinoeggs777 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2011
    Great to see the update, I'll probably redownload it now. But may I ask where the multiplayer is?

19. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Great update! I still haven't finished the game yet, I don't like to rush games that I'm really enjoying. Looking forward to the multiplayer next year.

20. kiancheong

kiancheong Well-Known Member

Hey, while you guys are here, would you care to look into this bug?
    [​IMG]