Which Is Gamelofts Best

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itman, Sep 12, 2009.

1. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    #1 itman, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
    I have been searching up all gamelofts games. yestersay IU bought a $20 voucher and was wondering which three to get. I might wait for NOVA and dungeon hunter but which of their games should i get? I enjoy Action, Adventure, RPG...

Please Help

After information from users this should help others with my problem. This is a vote of which is best. Plz add ur opinion as i will update this.

MC: Sandstorm - 50%
    Gang$tar - 25%
    Blades Of Fury - 13%
    Dungeon Hunter - 8%
    Assassins Creed - 6%
    Hero Of Sparta - 4%
    Siberian Strike - 4%

Also What is The Best Action? It is my favourite genre and i have figured there is more than just gameloft that make good polished games?

2. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

Gangstar for sure and Let's Golf is one of their best for only 1.99. I personally havent played Modern Combat Sandstorm but that got really good reviews so that looks like one you should pick up as well

3. Ktcf11

Ktcf11 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2009
    IN
    Modern Combat: Santstorm.

4. jecebn

jecebn Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    My personal Gameloft faves are:

Uno
    Modern Combat
    Gangstar
    1 vs 100
    Let's Golf
    Assassins Creed
    Castle of Magic
    TV Show King

5. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    already got mc:sandstorm jus got it and it is great. Thx I think ill get Gangstar as well and wait for NOVA but am still open to suggestions

6. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Assassins creed or hero of sparta?

These two were recommended to me. Which is the better adventure game?

7. Mathieu914

Mathieu914 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    Student
    Canada, Québec
    Modern Combat & Gangstar are the best gameloft games i guess.

Personnally I prefer Assassin Creed.

8. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

#8 Will090, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
    Hero of Sparta was my favorite Gameloft adventure game and that had a price drop to 1.99 while Assasin's Creed is 4.99. I feel they play very similarly and have about the some gameplay time. However if you prefer a stealth and avoid enemies game get AC while if you like a Hack n' Slash get HoS

9. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Blades of Fury, if you have any interest in fighting games.

10. K7A7O7S

K7A7O7S Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Full time something...
    St Louis, MO USA
    The only Gameloft games I have purchased were Lets Gold and Blades of Fury. Both of which are worth the money you pay for them. I am on the fence about whether or not I should purchase MC:S or wait for Nova to be released.

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    I would get either Gangstar or Blades of Fury, and then wait for NOVA to be released.

12. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    You should get Siberian strike if you like shmups.

13. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Thanx

Hav u played mc:sandstorm its real good.

And im still puzzled with assassins creed or hero of sparta.

14. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #14 backtothis, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
    Assassin's Creed has nowhere similar a playing time to HoS. These games represent an evolution of what the app store used to be and what it is now in way. Assassin's Creed will give you at least 3x-5x the amount of time of HoS. Also, it actually has a true storyline and a great amount of depth, nonlinear gameplay, and much variety.

I would suggest MC: SS, but you already have that. I just got BoF but I can't say it's what i thought it'd be, so pass on that. I think gangstar will give you the most gametime out of any gameloft games. So ya, listen to the majority and get that :T

15. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I might

Thanks

I have just about decided on what to get but i hope this stays open so it can help others in my position

16. Theta-Omega

Theta-Omega Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Classified
    Modern Combat: Sandstorm, but Medieval Combat: Age of Glory-eh hehe, i mean Blades of Fury, and Gang$tar are still worth the money.

17. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    My favourite is Modern Combat Sandstorm, others like Gangstar, Siberian Strike and Blades of Fury are good but I really love MC: S. I found Assassin's Creed to be a bit too frustrating at times, kept getting stuck and I deleted the game at the last level because I couldn't be bothered to finish it and I kept dieing, also partly because I heard the ending sucked eggs. I also like Hero Of Sparta but that was when it first came out, time has moved on and there are better games now but time to time I still play a but of HoS.

18. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Thank you

I think ill wait for nova and maybe ravensword by crescent moon games. Anyone know how that will be compared to gameloft?

19. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    Nova, MC, Gangstar and Assassins creed all look great but i was wondering if brothers in arms was similar or as good as MC? Please Help me.

Thanks

20. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Brothers in Arms is a third person shooter while MC:S is a FPS, BiA is based in World War II while MC:S is based in the present, somewhere in the middle east. They're both good but if you could only choose one, I'd say MC:S. You can unlock weapons after completing Brothers in Arms to use in a higher difficulty. I haven't finished MC:S but I think BiA is longer in terms of missions, please correct me if I'm wrong.