iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Yeah same as those kill quotes in MC3.. pissed me off to hear a baby sound as I got shot.

2. squall2002

squall2002 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    #13022 squall2002, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
    I will play exclusively on ranked match this week, let's make a good effort and see if we can get to the top by the end of the week.

I am calling all you out in TAAC, let's do this together:cool:

3. Wediafom24

Wediafom24 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Student
    Asmara, Eritrea
    Lol, haven't played that game in a while, waiting for an anti hack update fron GL;) got the lion roar thing but yeah the baby sound is really annoying:mad:

4. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I'm there. I will try to output 25-50 TPs a night :D

I put up 191 in 2 days...hope battle fatigue doesn't set in ;)

5. Drogbathelegend

Drogbathelegend Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    I concur!! Let's do this team TAAC, we are currently #1:cool:

6. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Havent played either...got sick of dumping clip after clip into invincible cheaters and they never fall..

7. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Personally, I got bored. That's it. The game was starting to get a bit too easy, unless there were hackers abound.

8. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Yeah it got boring too..

9. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    I'm not just trying to change the language or watch replay's, I want to play on their server....

10. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Oh ok.. I was just about to ask 0-Felix-0 that question while watching a couple JP fights.. I wonder how to do that too?

11. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    I believe that you need to buy the game off the JAppstore. Not quite sure, though. Sorry. :|

12. HEIF_37

HEIF_37 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Well, I discovered how to install other apps from different country app stores.... the problem is I cannot find "ストリートファイター IV" ipa available anywhere lol

I tried searching at dotdoh.com/ipasearch but somehow even using ストリートファイター IV I still get the english app results.

13. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    That's odd. :/

On a sad note, all of the Sakura's I see on ranked are so horrible, it makes DROQQA seem godlike in comparison.

14. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Haha just watched the recent PV vs -40 fight.. Liked the opening round: FK,FK,FK,FK......Ultra [50 yds away]

15. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I didn't realize they had a match uploaded. If I remember correctly, -40 doesn't upload replays (and PV sometimes doesn't stick around long enough for people to save replays) so I imagine PV pulled that one out?

16. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    It's a much more manageable matchup for Guile than it would be for a non-projectile character. I still think it's a tough match for Guile because of Sagat's reach with his normals, but it's probably about 5.5/4.5 like Spooner said.

Welcome guys! Epik, I didn't know you hung around here, and Xion, I think Squall2002 or something mentioned you were a pretty good player. Hopefully we can get a few matches in sometime!

Yeah, but do those ranks really matter in light of who has them? Any one of us could easily get in the top 10 (and last I checked, we have multiple TA members in the top 10 ranking anyway) by using the same methods that a lot of the current Top 10 Quitters have. Capcom DOES have some work to do to get things back on track, and I'm hoping that since they took the time to create the Battle Network, they'll put in the time to update it.

I'm sure you feel the same, but the best matches I've played on this game have been against other TA members, so I don't really care if Ranked goes down the tubes. It's NEVER been a really great way to play and players have ALWAYS quit. As long as I have a friend list of great players, I don't really care what happens to the rest of the online community. If the players here stop playing, well, then that's a problem.

BTW, EXCELLENT choice of stick! I've got one right here and I use it to play everything from Street Fighter to Tetris! ;D

I actually got made fun of several pages back for playing without SP Assist, so much so that I eventually turned it on. :eek:

My profile STILL won't update. I'm there in spirit fellow AccentCore....ians...? :confused: :(

17. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Yeah he must have then, didnt think about that. I thought it was his clone/buddy fighting at first, then in the second round I saw more of his style.

18. rshkhsee

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Say, who's going to give TouchArcade team a pep talk? :)

We are far away from the first page..

19. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    What the heck? Why is Blanka's Down-Kick doing a sweep?

20. slrc_91

slrc_91 Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Student
    Cozumel, Mexico
    Lol Capcom already changed that input. Sweeps now is down+kick or down forward+kick, while light kick is down backwards+kick