Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-08-2014, 10:07 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipipitchu View Post
I'm playing on iPad 3 too and resulution sometimes is really terribly low. I though it was a choice do make the game smaller to people who have the device already full, but I read resolution is fine on iPad Air. Owning and iPad 3 is becoming an annoying and frustrating thing nowadays... I don't regret paying for this game and the full unlock, but I think I'm going to stop playing it and waiting until this low resolution problem is solved.
I'm having the same issues on iPad 3. Some of the graphics are beautiful, but text and some image, when zoomed in, are horribly pixelated. The game itself is intriguing, but I hope they fix the iPad 3 resolution issues because it becomes distracting in a game that is meant to immerse you in the story.
Old 09-08-2014, 05:09 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
It's a great game isn't it. I'm still on episode 1 but just talking my time. So impressed with this one
Absolutely brilliant. I've never really had a pricing strategy when buying iOS games but in the last couple of months I've found myself being far more drawn to the 'premium' pricing end of things and I'm very glad I've finally taken the plunge.

This is the kind of game that deserves a premium price point.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:24 PM

Love it, love it, love it. If you are on the fence, just go ahead and hit the buy button. You won't regret it.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:24 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Valiant Hearts: The Great War was nominated for the Touch Arcade forums’ Game of the Week poll. Voting will occur over the next three days. Come vote for your favorite recent releases:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=241647

Developers may not vote for their own games; only pre-existing Touch Arcade members may participate (users cannot join just to vote).
Old 09-09-2014, 05:13 PM

Just brilliant !
Very good, and well done
Good serious info in the "books"

And although the IAP is confusing, god knows what UBISOFT were thinking there, my experience was the same as this

"I played for a bit,in episode 1 and I got a push notification telling me about an offer. It was episodes 2-4 from 7,99 to 5,99 with a 60 minutes timer."

Anyway i bought it straight away, er....just have no space
Quote:
Old 09-09-2014, 06:10 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup View Post
It was episodes 2-4 from 7,99 to 5,99 with a 60 minutes timer."
it feels like a sales trick to me - the old time limited offer. people are more influenced to buy if there is a time limit or a perceived scarcity. they have added another lot of IAPs now, its beyond confusing - why would there be a double pack for ep 2 and 4 but not 3? i guess i will wait for the inevitable sale, as i have too much of a backlog to buy this now.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:42 PM

Anyone having a problem which the episodes 2-4 not loading ? It says 0 % the whole time..,,
Old 09-11-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Wolf View Post
Anyone having a problem which the episodes 2-4 not loading ? It says 0 % the whole time..,,
(((