Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mayankool95

mayankool95 New Member

Sep 9, 2012
    kk i apologize

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Oooh nice!! I'm getting an Android phone in about two hours :) Well couple hours anyway

3. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    What happened to the iPhone

4. sicksilvo

sicksilvo Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2012
    Gameloft is doing damage control , they are taking down the links :)
    I love me some technology drama from time to time.
    Have a good time with your new phone, smart people enjoy best of both worlds and dont argue about all that android vs iOS nonsense

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    No one is arguing android vs iOS.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
  7. Taytay

Taytay Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    lol thats why i got a vita,s3,&ipod touch5 so i can enjoy all worlds ,its good to have many options instead of being stuck to 1

8. sicksilvo

Jul 4, 2012
    Not here they don't, that is one of the reasons I love this forum.Try youtube comments when new device on above mentioned platform is released :)

some pictures from the game,link is taken from mobilephonetalk forum just to be clear

9. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Lacking realtime shadows, but looking gorgeous nonetheless. This will be amazing with full retina and effects :D

10. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Yeap, pretty miffed the trailers had RTS but not the final version. pffft...

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It's an android device. Probably a lower end one, maybe tegra 2 or an especially undercooked tegra 3. iOS will be getting realtime shadows all the way to iPad 2.

12. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It wasn't on purpose. No way. Sure it builds up excitement but things will also get spoiled for everyone who didn't buy, reviews will come out, etc. I have a very hard time believing that.

13. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Wow, my post was deleted in record time. C'mon mods that was kinda funny.

Anyway, I'm sure this game is going to be great. I'm looking forward to some maps that encourage more strategic play.

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Well, the game's finished. Guess if the servers are fixed we'll see this Thursday.

15. sicksilvo

Jul 4, 2012
    Don't watch if you are worried about spoilers, also it has minimum gameplay (5 sec),just an intro showing the game working on Htc Desire S
    Short video of the game in action , and the same thing on S3 i think

So if you set your google search to show results for past 24 h and sort them by date, first site to leak the game is mobilephonetalk but that doesn't mean anything, who knows where it actually originated.

16. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    After watching few videos.. I granted that game will not run like smooth as mc3 did on my 4S... It runs exactly like nova 3. Laggy.
    I am pretty upset about this but I probably wait till it goes to $1 since its gonna be another horrible framerape fps just like nova 3 on iPhone 4S

17. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    I knew mc4 won't be run good on 4S since nova 3 had bad framerates. But yeah it makes me really really upset. I am still going to wait and see how the game actually runs on 4S because all I have seen is bunch of android phones. Maybe on iPhone it will run better

18. Suicide_B0mb3r

Suicide_B0mb3r Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Hello everyone, The situation on the iOS version of Heroes of Order & Chaos has greatly improved. It required more time that expected but you should now find it easier to start match and fully appreciate the game. Concerning the Android version, we can finally confirm that the game will be released on Wednesday December 5th. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues iOS players have experienced and for the delay Android players had to bear!

The above is a comment made by gameloft on their YouTube channel. Considering the possibility that mc4 may have been delayed due to server issues, then since these server issues have now been fixed, we can definitely expect a release sometime next week.

19. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Nice. Look forward to kicking y'all's butts.

20. yUlek

yUlek Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Meh, looks almost exactly like MC3, same font, same radar, same movement, and hood(these are just examples). I was expecting something more. From earlier footages it looks like enemies are stupid and not moving like always, just the same game hidden in a bunch of effects. Only hope that MP would be better.