Dead Trigger 2 - (by MADFINGER Games, a.s.)[Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Weapons and graphics are still the same, and I'm sure that the gameplay will be the same too. Samurai 3 would be really cool, but this...

2. METH kids. Not even once.

3. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Cmon where's a new Samurai already ? the first one is the game that made a Madfinger fan in the first place!

4. Singer

Singer Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Cool. Wait. look nice :)

5. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Oh no. I can just see the mods keeling over from heart attacks when they see a second Dead Trigger thread.

6. leonard_dabinski

leonard_dabinski Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Hello everybody,

I have actually been visiting TouchArcade's forums for the past few days and was following the Samurai 3 news, as said news didn't seem to be available anywhere else.

I am also quite a heavy Android gamer, so pardon me if I am un-welcome here. Let me know and I shall take leave if this forums is explicitly for iDevice users only.

Anyway, now that it turned out to be Dead Trigger 2, I want to share some thoughts:

- If it merely is "more of the same", then what TouchArcade's review last time labelled it as a "tech demo" will be ever more the valid, since it was created to merely show the power of Tegra 4
    - I am really (like REALLY) hoping there will be a "proper" single player campaign.
    - I hope there'd be a premium price attached to it.
    - And I hope that Samurai 3 is still a thing.

Cheers!

7. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    go MF'ers!

8. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    I want all your points to happen, but 2 & 4 are looking pretty unlikely, 3 is never happening with all the $$$ they made off of the original Dead Trigger pricing scheme. And welcome to TA :)

9. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Dead Trigger 2.... Oh noes:D. I hope there is multiplayer on this one. I can't see Madfinger making a second Dead trigger without mp. One thing for sure is that I'm not getting involved in any flame wars on this thread, lol.

Not worth getting banned.

10. leonard_dabinski

Jan 7, 2013
    Please do not scare me, dude. What kind of flame war participation gets you a ban? Have you been banned before?

I intend to stay ban free, and as such I hope any kind soul here can give me some worthy pointers.

Are free discussions allowed? At what end it ends? Are swear words admissible?

11. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #71 Rip73, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    No swear words.
    Essentially just keep it polite and on topic and it'll be fine.
    And don't feed the trolls.
    So basically any tech demo or refs to Madfinger previous threads are not worth replying to or conversations worth getting in to.
    The previous Dead Trigger thread had a lot of disparate opinion which led to some just instigating reaction and causing arguments which a lot of us fell for.
    So basically if they don't share you're opinion on it, reply politely and then forget it is the best approach.
    And welcome to posting. I look forward to your opinions.

In relation to your previous post.
    I believe Samauai 3 is a thing just don't know when.
    This will be freemium, I don't thinks there's any way around that.
    A lot of feed back was given direct to Madfinger about a proper campaign and all indications are that they listened but its impossible to say at this stage how it'll be done. I'd imagine the format will be similar (side missions and campaign) but with a heavier emphasis on campaign.
    I suppose it is tied in to show the power of tegra 4 as well but I'm sure there will be entertainment value beyond just a tech demo.

12. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yes, what Rip said. Be polite and if you disagree with another poster, say it in an appropriate and dignified way. No personal insults and you'll be fine.

13. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Dude, you and me have to stop agreeing so much, They'll start to think we're the same person.:)

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Johnny101 must be your alternate account. I knew it. Complete with the initial arguing to throw the mods off track. Brilliant move there Rip.

15. Dirty Harry Hannahan

Dirty Harry Hannahan Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Planet Earth
    Looking forward to Dead Trigger 2. :D

16. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    +1 to this. +1 to multiplayer support too.

17. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it. Shadow Gun was really solid on many Levels and I hope that Madfinger Games can another Time push our iDevice to a new Level if it comes to Story & Gameplay.

18. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Can't wait for this free....um great game lol

19. leonard_dabinski

Jan 7, 2013
    I see what you did there!! ;) :D :cool:

20. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Agreed.