Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM

Default Faeye

Feel free to use Faeye as a referral.
Also any friend requests or guild invites are welcome. TY ��
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM

If I understand this straight .. In order to get the best stats .. I would need to max level 8 cards to get the best rank 4 card of each tier?

So lvl 1 max + lvl 1 max = lvl 2 (best stats)
Lvl 2 max + lvl 2 max = lvl 3 (best stats)
Lvl 3 max + lvl 3 max = lvl 4 (best stats)

Enhance this lvl 4 card to get max stats ?

Also possible bug detected.. The health regeneration skill lvl 4 has a bonus of 0.4 secs .. Level 5 has the same bonus for 5 skill points. Is that intended or a bug?

Last edited by ypai1217; Yesterday at 05:04 PM..
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM

Really enjoying this so far - not minding the grind at all. Some of the enemies are ludicrously hard for where they are, though - I'm looking at you, level 2-4 Minotaur bosses.

For me the best way to get cards to enhance (if they give +60 or more) or sell is to repeat easy levels. Get a setup where you can 1-shot all three types of enemies in a given level, then go to town. The best combinations of easy foes and decent drops for me happen on 1-4 and 3-5 (using my Explorer/Cannon combination). About the only time I get hit is when all of the wrong color targets show up (rare) or if the enemy dodges (annoyingly frequent). One thing that would help to avoid the frustration of enemies dodging constantly is if I could at least occasionally avoid damage the same way.

Avoid all chests - too much risk for too little reward. Skip the bosses too.

In this way it's relatively painless, if not exactly quick, to build up fourth-tier gear.

xls78 in game if you want to send a referral my way or invite me - thanks!
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM

if annoying_music=TRUE & disable_music_option=FALSE {delete_game=TRUE}

Last edited by gmattergames; Yesterday at 10:37 PM..
Old Today, 06:55 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypai1217 View Post
If I understand this straight .. In order to get the best stats .. I would need to max level 8 cards to get the best rank 4 card of each tier?

So lvl 1 max + lvl 1 max = lvl 2 (best stats)
Lvl 2 max + lvl 2 max = lvl 3 (best stats)
Lvl 3 max + lvl 3 max = lvl 4 (best stats)

Enhance this lvl 4 card to get max stats ?

Also possible bug detected.. The health regeneration skill lvl 4 has a bonus of 0.4 secs .. Level 5 has the same bonus for 5 skill points. Is that intended or a bug?
For card enhance/evolve you are exactly correct. An 8 card evolve will result in the best final stats for the card. Personally I recommend not going to those lengths on 1 and 2 star cards as you'll have 3 star and maybe 4 star cards to work on enhancing fairly quickly... but that's just one man's opinion.

Thank you for the catch on the bug with health regeneration. What is happening is a rounding bug that is impacting the UI, but the actual stats are correct. If you unlocked that level 5 skill you will see that level 6 jumps from .4 to .6. This appears to happen again on the final level as well, but again the correct boost is actually being applied. Thank you for letting us know about it.
Old Today, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Thank you for the catch on the bug with health regeneration. What is happening is a rounding bug that is impacting the UI, but the actual stats are correct. If you unlocked that level 5 skill you will see that level 6 jumps from .4 to .6. This appears to happen again on the final level as well, but again the correct boost is actually being applied. Thank you for letting us know about it.
On mine the bonus appears to be 0.04, which I have realized is so small it's hardly even noticeable. Is this correct or is mine off by an order of magnitude?

Thanks!
Old Today, 08:34 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by xls78 View Post
On mine the bonus appears to be 0.04, which I have realized is so small it's hardly even noticeable. Is this correct or is mine off by an order of magnitude?

Thanks!
Nope, you're correct 0.01. I derped :P