Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old Yesterday, 01:01 PM
Speaker Speaker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 6
Default Faeye

Feel free to use Faeye as a referral.
Also any friend requests or guild invites are welcome. TY ��
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM
ypai1217 ypai1217 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 37
Default

If I understand this straight .. In order to get the best stats .. I would need to max level 8 cards to get the best rank 4 card of each tier?

So lvl 1 max + lvl 1 max = lvl 2 (best stats)
Lvl 2 max + lvl 2 max = lvl 3 (best stats)
Lvl 3 max + lvl 3 max = lvl 4 (best stats)

Enhance this lvl 4 card to get max stats ?

Also possible bug detected.. The health regeneration skill lvl 4 has a bonus of 0.4 secs .. Level 5 has the same bonus for 5 skill points. Is that intended or a bug?

Last edited by ypai1217; Yesterday at 05:04 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
xls78 xls78 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Default

Really enjoying this so far - not minding the grind at all. Some of the enemies are ludicrously hard for where they are, though - I'm looking at you, level 2-4 Minotaur bosses.

For me the best way to get cards to enhance (if they give +60 or more) or sell is to repeat easy levels. Get a setup where you can 1-shot all three types of enemies in a given level, then go to town. The best combinations of easy foes and decent drops for me happen on 1-4 and 3-5 (using my Explorer/Cannon combination). About the only time I get hit is when all of the wrong color targets show up (rare) or if the enemy dodges (annoyingly frequent). One thing that would help to avoid the frustration of enemies dodging constantly is if I could at least occasionally avoid damage the same way.

Avoid all chests - too much risk for too little reward. Skip the bosses too.

In this way it's relatively painless, if not exactly quick, to build up fourth-tier gear.

xls78 in game if you want to send a referral my way or invite me - thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old Yesterday, 10:31 PM
gmattergames gmattergames is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 127
Default

if annoying_music=TRUE & disable_music_option=FALSE {delete_game=TRUE}

Last edited by gmattergames; Yesterday at 10:37 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old Today, 06:55 PM
JonDurr JonDurr is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ypai1217 View Post
If I understand this straight .. In order to get the best stats .. I would need to max level 8 cards to get the best rank 4 card of each tier?

So lvl 1 max + lvl 1 max = lvl 2 (best stats)
Lvl 2 max + lvl 2 max = lvl 3 (best stats)
Lvl 3 max + lvl 3 max = lvl 4 (best stats)

Enhance this lvl 4 card to get max stats ?

Also possible bug detected.. The health regeneration skill lvl 4 has a bonus of 0.4 secs .. Level 5 has the same bonus for 5 skill points. Is that intended or a bug?
For card enhance/evolve you are exactly correct. An 8 card evolve will result in the best final stats for the card. Personally I recommend not going to those lengths on 1 and 2 star cards as you'll have 3 star and maybe 4 star cards to work on enhancing fairly quickly... but that's just one man's opinion.

Thank you for the catch on the bug with health regeneration. What is happening is a rounding bug that is impacting the UI, but the actual stats are correct. If you unlocked that level 5 skill you will see that level 6 jumps from .4 to .6. This appears to happen again on the final level as well, but again the correct boost is actually being applied. Thank you for letting us know about it.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old Today, 08:03 PM
xls78 xls78 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Thank you for the catch on the bug with health regeneration. What is happening is a rounding bug that is impacting the UI, but the actual stats are correct. If you unlocked that level 5 skill you will see that level 6 jumps from .4 to .6. This appears to happen again on the final level as well, but again the correct boost is actually being applied. Thank you for letting us know about it.
On mine the bonus appears to be 0.04, which I have realized is so small it's hardly even noticeable. Is this correct or is mine off by an order of magnitude?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old Today, 08:34 PM
JonDurr JonDurr is offline
Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 38
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xls78 View Post
On mine the bonus appears to be 0.04, which I have realized is so small it's hardly even noticeable. Is this correct or is mine off by an order of magnitude?

Thanks!
Nope, you're correct 0.01. I derped :P
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent