Enviro-Bear 2010

Captain Games Inc.
Who is driving that car? Oh my God, a Bear is Driving! How can that Be?! How to play: * Grab stuff with your finger. *…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Who is driving that car? Oh my God, a Bear is Driving! How can that Be?! How to play: * Grab stuff with your finger. * Eat Fish and Berries. * When you are FAT enough, drive into a cave to Hibernate. * You can throw stuff out the windows and sunroof! Famous people also like bears: "The driving controls provide as realistic of an experience as I can imagine if I were a bear driving a car" - TouchArcade.com "Enviro-Bear 2010 is a game made by crazy people ... practically impossible to get to wherever you want to go" - SlideToPlay.com "The best, and only, bear-driving-a-car simulation. Come for the absurdist humor, stay for the limited, but deceptively deep game design." - Anthony Burch, Destructoid "It's fantastically manic and unapologetically absurd, and any would-be quibbles about the touchiness of its vehicular controls are instantly headed-off and negated by the bare fact that bears don't know how to drive cars." - Brandon Boyer, Offworld OMG, better yet, check out all those magnificent user reviews!
Information
Seller:Captain Games Inc.
Genre:Arcade, Simulation
Release:Jul 08, 2009
Updated:Nov 30, 2017
Version:1.9
Size:6.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (5)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal