★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SMASH EVIL ROBOTS!

Slash your way to victory in the fast action, high-flying Jetpack Fighter!

DASH through the skyscrapers of Mega City

SMASH EVIL ROBOTS and leave a trail of destruction in your wake.

GEAR UP with scores of powerful weapons, items and armor.

COLLECT NEW FIGHTERS and master each unique hero.

Blaze a path through DOZENS OF UNIQUE LEVELS

Face Off against KILLER BOSSES.

And GO FASTER to race your best times and climb the esports leaderboards.

-----------------
Jetpack Fighter is a swipe-to-attack high speed platformer with gear progression.

Play alone or challenge friends and other players on the leaderboards to see who is the fastest fighter around.

PLEASE NOTE:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account.
- Network connection is required to play
- If you have a problem with this game, please contact us at: http://www.jetpackfighter.com/support

EchoHaunt's comments:

09-19-2015, 04:03 PM

totally worth the download. really fun and cool game.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-19-2015, 05:02 PM
Yea so like when the hell is this coming out in the USA? I want this!

Billy
09-19-2015, 05:30 PM
This is actually pretty decent. I thought at first that it was going to be a JJ clone because of the name, but I was far from it. I've only played a little bit so far, but what I've played is pretty cool.
09-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This is actually pretty decent. I thought at first that it was going to be a JJ clone because of the name, but I was far from it. I've only played a little bit so far, but what I've played is pretty cool.
yep agree with you. the swipe control is smooth and responsive when doing a zig zag combo attack. also the boss battle is cool. i like the simple 3d level design too. so far its a 4 stars from me. the tutorial is clear enough although still there are some missing point to explained such as upgrade, the crafting system, etc.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

09-20-2015, 03:22 AM
I've only played a couple levels and I really like it so far. It looks gorgeous and the controls are unique and very effective but I do have one minor complaint- I don't like that there is no fluid, constant method of moving forward, i.e. swiping right and holding to make the character continually move. The constant and repetitive dashing works awesome in fights, but I wish that wasn't the only way to move forward. Aside from that I have no other complaints and I definitely look forward to playing some more.
09-20-2015, 10:25 AM
I wish a dev would come to the thread.

How is the monetization so far?

I wish this would just be released.
09-20-2015, 04:54 PM
Been playing quite a bit today and I think it's safe to say that I LOVE this game. It's definitely a recommended download. As far as monetization is concerned, I haven't really looked into it much. There is a stamina meter (hearts) that gets used a bit with every level played, but it does refill with time or you can use the premium currency (gems) to refill it. I haven't hit a point where I have had to spend any money or even use premium currency to advance. So far it seems pretty well balanced. I'll update when I get farther into the game.
09-20-2015, 04:59 PM
I tried it but I don't get it, no fun for me just swiping to fly around the place and attacks things.
09-21-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi - Just a quick shout out from the Developer.

We are Hi-Rez Studios, developer of SMITE, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda. Jetpack Fighter is our first mobile game and the team has been working really hard on it. We really appreciate you guys playing it and we'll be watching this board for your feedback and comments.

We'll be sticking to Canada while we develop and release more zones/levels of content and then will launch more broadly.

Look for the Jetpack Fighter Lead Designer to join this thread soon!

- HiRezTodd (Hi-Rez Studios COO & Co-Founder)