Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. poppichicken

poppichicken Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    South Australia
    One cool little thing I noticed (unless I'm imagining it) is that when you are swiping away at an enemy with your sword, for a *very* brief moment you continue to face the enemy even when you move in the opposite direction. This lets you adjust your position without turning away from the enemy.

When that moment is over, you turn around and face the opposite direction as normal. That is amazing attention to detail, and something I don't think I've seen before.

2. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    I noticed this too.

3. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

How do I get past the dungeon in Forennum? I can't jump past the area with the water and the hanging bridge thing.

4. caltab

caltab Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    You have to run back and forth on the hanging platform to make it swing enough so that you can jump up onto the cliff.

5. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    Thanks!

6. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Anyone conquered the Dungeon of Florennum? I spoke to the King after beating the Boss. I pressed the three Blue Buttons, but once I enter the gate, it shuts behind me and spikes slowly fall from the ceiling. The only way for me to survive appears to be pressing a Blue button below me and out of reach. Could someone lend a hand with the "spoiler alert" capability enabled?

7. 0-FeliX-0

Sep 25, 2011
    You have to drop a magic bomb and walk onto the switch which pushes a slab of stone out which pushes the magic bomb to the blue switch.

8. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Duuuude, awesome! Thanks man.

9. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    How do you get to Florennum and speak to the king? Do I need to fight the level 1 boss and that spinning shadow boss again? Do you use a portal to go somewhere?

10. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Any help for the 2nd treasure in Evernight Forest? I can't find that one.

11. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    #31 Bytebrain, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    Right, I'm going out of my mind here.
    I can't for the life of me see any treasure chest on this one screen level, but according to my attached map, there should be one.

Can someone help, please?
    It's the only one in the middle of the screenshot with a black star...

[​IMG]

EDIT!!
    Although it says City of Florennum in the bottom, that's not the one I'm looking for..
    My bad for not making a better screen..

12. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #32 Echoseven, Mar 23, 2012
    First screen as you enter from the left. You will see the two turtles shooting fireballs. Defeat them and go to the right as usual, you will find another turtle shooting spikes. Defeat it, go to the right again and you will find a drop off. Down there.

You need to go find the king first. Just keep going through the city and find the dungeons.

I'm going to assume that by second you don't mean the one hidden behind the breakable wall, so here it is:
    To the right of the portal is a wheel you have to spin to get into the mountain. Jump on top of that and above and to your left is a wooden platform - hop on top of it. Treasure is far left from there.

13. Bytebrain

Bytebrain Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Thank you!!
    I thought the chest was supposed to be in whole other part of the level, sorely confused... :)

14. mimiju

mimiju Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I agree with the general opinion here: the game is really awesome!

A little call for help:
    I'm stuck in the Eastern Guard Tower in the town of Florennum, and I can't get past the huge gap with the falling ceiling. It's impossible to jump far enough! Is there another way? (I have a key but haven't found any locked door atm)

Thank you so much if you can help me! I really want to go further! :D

15. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    If this is the puzzle I think it is (can't remember any other section with what you describe and the area is the same)

There is a small tunnel in the floor that you can't get through, but a gap you can jump down right?

What you need to do is get an energy bomb, put it in that gap. Run to the switch and the pressure plate will cause a push mechanism to roll your energy bomb to the other side and explode on the flashing switch. The door will open and the roof will rise!

Im not sure if it is the area you mention though because I don't remember there being a
    huge gap
    in the room, unless that little
    tunnel
    is what you mean.

16. mimiju

mimiju Member

Dec 6, 2008
    #36 mimiju, Mar 23, 2012

Thank you for the quick answer! But this is not the place I was referring to!

I'm talking about the guard tower on the right in Florennum, after the Healer House and the Maket. This is a screenshot of the room:

[​IMG]

17. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    OK, new reply. I think i know what is stopping you!

Try to get some distance between you and the edge, do a running jump (double tap the move button to run) then when you jump hold the jump button until you are half way, and tap hold it again for the other half of the jump.

Im not at that puzzle yet but I am confident that will do it for you.

18. mimiju

mimiju Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Thank you!! It worked perfectly! I've never had to make a running jump until now, never realized that it changed the length that much!

19. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Anyone know where
    the needle weapon is? I want that achievement

20. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    #40 Neehan, Mar 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

This treasure is really annoying me. I already got the one
    behind the breakable walls. It looks like there is something in the top left of this area as the camera zooms out when I go there, but I can't figure it out.
    If I just need to wait until I get some ability later in the game then don't give it away and just tell me to wait.