Ravenous Games Sale & Waht To Get

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by cloudpuff, Oct 31, 2013.

1. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Hi, just noticed the sale that Ravenous Games have on at the moment, after reading lots of good things about League Of Evil I've picked it up, are the follow ups worth getting too? I already have Gravity Duck, (didn't realise it was the same dev) are there any more titles from them worth a look?

Thanks

2. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    If you like the first LoE, the others are basically more of the same. The difficulty is a bit lower in the second and higher in the third. They're all good but if you buy all three at once and try to play them consecutively, it might be a bit of a slog.

3. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    I guess I'm the "odd person out" when it comes to RG. I enjoyed GD and Infestor...

DBC

4. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I've enjoyed most of what I've played from Ravenous Games. Pretty much all of their games are good. For something different than their speed run platformers I think Burrito Bison is excellent. I think I finished the whole game in a day and had noting but a positive experience. Normally I don't care for one touch gameplay at all.

5. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied