is there an app like this?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by renton, Feb 27, 2010.

1. renton

renton Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2008
    freelance design
    california
    it seems every day a new and cool game is coming out; i dont have the time to be on the site every day to find cool games.

i was wondering if there was an app that one could enter all the upcoming games they want, and when they are released, a check sign by the apps name, or some other emoticon could pop up and let you eihter search and go to the app, or just click the apps name and it will take you there..

2. Austin:]

Austin:] Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    No, but there is one very similar, it notifies you on price drops and new game releases. It doesn't say anything about upcoming games though.

3. JBandTheFunkyBunch

JBandTheFunkyBunch New Member

Feb 27, 2010
    What's that app?

Is there like a proper database of games of games and their information available anywhere. I'm just getting into all this gaming stuff properly and it would be great to have a tidier resource than forums and some of the messy sites I've been looking through!

4. sid187

sid187 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    i use appshopper.com it saves me lots of money.. it only tracks software uploaded to apple.. not stuff that has not been released.

when a price drop happens, appshopper sends me a email.. and i can buy it if i choose.

its simple to sighn up.. then you just click own, or I want.. and you can keep track of your apps.. it really works. :)

chris.

5. steelfires

steelfires Well-Known Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Candy Mountain, Charlie!
    You can also use the app pandora box. It's free