★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
So, before I delete this piece of ****, someone tell me if I'm missing something. I picked it up yesterday when it went on sale, but so far it seems pretty...terrible. Is there more to it than "kill 20 zombies" missions over and over? And how the hell do you heal? Lastly, what's the PPP for? I earn something at the end of missions, but I'm clueless as to what it's for and how or if it can be spent on something in-game.

Thanks
There are other missions like finding some items and killing some bosses.
To heal yourself you need to eat some food or level up.
I don't remember what was the PPP for though.
09-20-2012, 01:50 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,532
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaroFN View Post
There are other missions like finding some items and killing some bosses.
To heal yourself you need to eat some food or level up.
I don't remember what was the PPP for though.
Aren't PPPs experience points in dead rising?

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

09-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: KC, MO
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
So, before I delete this piece of ****, someone tell me if I'm missing something. I picked it up yesterday when it went on sale, but so far it seems pretty...terrible. Is there more to it than "kill 20 zombies" missions over and over? And how the hell do you heal? Lastly, what's the PPP for? I earn something at the end of missions, but I'm clueless as to what it's for and how or if it can be spent on something in-game.

Thanks
No it pretty much just sucks.
09-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,173
Well, thanks for the replies, guys. Guess I'll give it a little while longer and see if it takes. Maybe if the controls weren't so bad...ugh.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.
09-20-2012, 02:49 PM
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 729
Yeah this isnt very good, I bought this a long time ago, being a fan of the original but found it very dull and boring overall. Long gone from any device own.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
03-05-2013, 12:23 PM
Is it really that bad??? And does it have megaman cannon as weapon??? If not, I won't buy it.
03-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 3,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestkevin View Post
Is it really that bad??? And does it have megaman cannon as weapon??? If not, I won't buy it.
Should be enough posts here to help you figure that out.
03-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by bestkevin View Post
Is it really that bad??? And does it have megaman cannon as weapon??? If not, I won't buy it.
Yes it really is bad, megaman cannon or not I'd stay away from this. I bought it and its terrible.
03-05-2013, 12:29 PM
I see. I have dead rising 2 for ps3 so I will pass.