★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 71.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: THE BEARDE HERO is going completely free! Other games from BulkyPix' catalog are going free. For more information, follow us on Twitter (@BulkyPix) and Facebook!

4/5 Stars - A delightfully tricky little puzzle game that merges originality with the comfort of familiarity TapSmart.com

The game was featured on the front page of the Apple App Store as a Best New Games all over the world!

5/5 Stars - Unique gameplay and great graphics. One of the best puzzle games of 2014! Ohh, and remember to clean the dishes. -- Mom ;-)

Follow the Bearded Hero on a clay-made adventure where it is not unlikely to encounter sunbathing starfish, pipe-smoking mountains and sea monsters with bracelets.

Help him through 7 challenging and mind-bending worlds to collect the magic rings in order to defeat the evil evilings (and a not-so-credible storyteller).

Simple to learn, hard to master, but even harder to put down.
PS: a tip for starters - dont let The Bearded Hero die too often - he is not always going to take it lightly.

35+ puzzle-filled levels to beat
A charming but not-so-clever hero
Lots of one-liners
7 wacky worlds
Secrets to unlock
Unique and addictive gameplay

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 71.7 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
5/5 Stars - “Unique gameplay and great graphics. One of the best puzzle games of 2014! Ohh, and remember to clean the dishes.” -- Mom

Follow the Bearded Hero on a clay-made adventure where it is not unlikely to encounter sunbathing starfish, pipe-smoking mountains and sea monsters with bracelets.

Help him through 7 challenging and mind-bending worlds to collect the magic rings in order to defeat the evil evilings (and a not-so-credible storyteller).

Simple to learn, hard to master, but even harder to put down.
PS: a tip for starters - don’t let The Bearded Hero die too often - he is not always going to take it lightly.

• 35+ puzzle-filled levels to beat
• A charming but not-so-clever hero
• Lots of one-liners
• 7 wacky worlds
• Secrets to unlock
• Unique and addictive gameplay

iPhone Screenshots:

07-02-2014, 05:08 AM
I don`t want to sound to harsh but the last couple of Weeks weren`t really the strongest if it comes to the Portfolio of Bulkypix

07-02-2014, 05:21 AM
one thing i still love from them is, they still believe in premium scene. well, sorta.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014

07-02-2014, 05:38 AM
This looks very familiar. Was this released recently under another name?

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
07-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Looks like it was planned to be released a few months ago. This trailer is from April.

Bewi
07-02-2014, 10:07 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to Zendorphin Send a message via Skype™ to Zendorphin
TA's Bearded One is the only hero in my book.
07-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendorphin View Post
TA's Bearded One is the only hero in my book.
This game's about Jared?! It would only be fair after the peerless Hodappy Bird.
07-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Game Impressions

07-11-2014, 09:30 AM
Really like this puzzler. Well, the art style is not my taste, but the puzzle mechanic behind is superb. I miss an option to turn off the music - and i wish there were more levels. Thanks to the devs for this.