Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-02-2013, 06:12 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

All done and uploaded to Apple.

I've also made some of the UI clearer by moving it above the atmospheric effects ... and ... I've increased the expert goal of the 10th tutorial level to 7 moves, although I'm sure it was possible in 6 moves, I just can't remember how!

Thanks again,
George
Old 05-02-2013, 07:56 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Great looking forward to widescreen, I am really enjoying the game, it is not an easy game specially when the times go up and you get a lower score. Sometimes I finish a level with 5 stars but got zero points. Well it just got great replay value thats for sure. Starting soon on the classic levels, this game is gonna keep me busy for many months.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Great looking forward to widescreen, I am really enjoying the game, it is not an easy game specially when the times go up and you get a lower score. Sometimes I finish a level with 5 stars but got zero points. Well it just got great replay value thats for sure. Starting soon on the classic levels, this game is gonna keep me busy for many months.
Hi Roger,

The update's available now, hope you like it ... and thanks for your kind feedback, always welcome : )

Cheers,
George
Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Well, thanks for the update, it all looks wonderful now. Just want to say that I have some trouble with classic level 9, the goal is 6 movements but I need 7, am I just stupid or is it really possible, Ha Ha Ha.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:10 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Well, thanks for the update, it all looks wonderful now. Just want to say that I have some trouble with classic level 9, the goal is 6 movements but I need 7, am I just stupid or is it really possible, Ha Ha Ha.
Well, I've given it half an hour and I can't make six moves either! I'm sorry about that, the goals were added by hand and I must have got that one wrong, or maybe I tweaked the level after setting the goal without thinking. I've upped it to seven moves so it'll be fixed in the next update and I'll PM you a Mirror Mixup code to say thanks for letting me know! : )
Old 05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Your welcome, thanks for the promo code, but need to say Pyracubes is a much better game, well you can not like them all. wish you good luck with Pyracubes.