Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-25-2014, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Unpossible iOS Console Report in the Toucharcade HDMI and console game thread:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpo...&postcount=458
Cool, thanks! I've been playing on the big screen lately with a Mac build of Unpossible and an Xbox 360 controller. It gets rid of all the lag the iOS-HDMI-TV chain has. It's really great on a big TV.

In the Andoid version I'm going to support the FireTV. I haven't tried it yet, but I expect it'll be as great as the Mac version on the TV (except for turning down the graphics effects a bit on the Fire TV version). Fun stuff!
Old 05-26-2014, 01:10 PM

Default FireTV!

I made lots of progress yesterday on FireTV controller support for the Android build of Unpossible. This controller integration stuff will carry over to the Mac/Win/Linux versions too. Once the controller work is done, it's time to start integrating all the buttons on the main menu: leaderboards/achievements/Twitter/Facebook/etc.

So far, it looks like Unpossible runs very well on the FireTV. Here's a shot of it playing on a FireTV.

Today's Memorial Day here in the US though. I'm spending it with my family and doing what I can to teach my little kids about those who've died for our country.

More soon!
Old 05-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceleroto View Post
I made lots of progress yesterday on FireTV controller support for the Android build of Unpossible. This controller integration stuff will carry over to the Mac/Win/Linux versions too. Once the controller work is done, it's time to start integrating all the buttons on the main menu: leaderboards/achievements/Twitter/Facebook/etc.

So far, it looks like Unpossible runs very well on the FireTV. Here's a shot of it playing on a FireTV.

Today's Memorial Day here in the US though. I'm spending it with my family and doing what I can to teach my little kids about those who've died for our country.

More soon!
This game would be awesome on my Note 3 with my phonejoy or moga android joystick with HDMI. Look forward to it.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:23 PM

Got a promo code! Anybody need it! PM me!
Old Today, 11:41 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Itís a clever game. I like it.